The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Nothing to see here

Strider_Roshin
Strider_Roshin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Stuff
Edited by Strider_Roshin on April 27, 2017 1:02AM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Broke the NDA?
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Don't recall doing so, I got the invite the same time the other console players did. The only difference was that I actually had a PC account, but when they took away the console players access to the Morrowind PTS forums I think they took mine as well. I can still play in Morrowind though.
  • Blackfyre20
    Blackfyre20
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am in the same boat. I think Gina said somewhere to submit a support ticket and they will restore your access. I am waiting on that currently.
    Buff Soft Caps
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am in the same boat. I think Gina said somewhere to submit a support ticket and they will restore your access. I am waiting on that currently.

Thanks I'll do that in-game then. I'm glad I'm not the only one this happened to (no offense).
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Broke the NDA?

Not until he created this thread.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Broke the NDA?

Not until he created this thread.

Don't think I did, but just in case I'll delete what I can.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Better? Lol
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YOur right. There is nothing to see here