Maintenance for the week of January 17:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 17
• ESO Website for maintenance – January 18, 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC) – 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA megaserver for maintenance – January 19, 2:00AM EST (7:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: EU megaserver for maintenance – January 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 20, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) – 3:00PM EST (20:00 UTC)
Jewelry Crafting System: WHEN?
Edited by Phinix1 on May 2, 2017 8:07PM
One of the big selling points for this game was the revolutionary crafting system, where you could make and improve items that would keep your character viable even in top tier content. Since One Tamriel (and even before really with the addition of proc sets), this has been completely cast by the wayside.
Not only is crafting outshined in strength, coolness of visual effects, and diversity of build options since they have jewelry and crafted sets don't, but the whole aspect of what made crafting more like the Elder Scrolls was just gutted from the game.
There is one simple and obvious change the community has been desperately pleading for going on 3 years now that could return crafting to it's former glory:Allow us to craft jewelry set items and improve jewelry through crafting.
This was something we were told was in the works "soon" back in 2014.
Can you guys please tell us this is something you have not simply forgotten?@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober