Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for highest physical resistance special armor

NatomasAce
NatomasAce
Soul Shriven
So I'll start by saying I'm an 89 point champion player, but I've been away from the game for a while (close to a year) and sort of re-learning everything, including traits. I can craft 9 trait set pieces and when I left the highest physical resistance combo was 5 pieces of Alessia's Bulwark and 2 pieces Death's Wind (or comparable where the 2 item trait was a physical resistance buff). Anyone know if that's changed? I've been looking through the listings but not sure if the Champions Points or quest sets have changed things any.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are all the sets, both crafted and dropped. You should be able to find what you are looking for

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The set Armor Master is probably the best way to get super stacked Physical resistance for crafted sets.

Could go 5 Armor master 4 Alessias bulwalk
    Edited by Narvuntien on April 21, 2017 4:08PM
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    Why resistance is a joke in the long run - same goes for the abs on HA armor
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    The set Armor Master is probably the best way to get super stacked Physical resistance for crafted sets.

Could go 5 Armor master 4 Alessias bulwalk

Agree on armor master but anything above like 33k is overkill.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."