The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for highest physical resistance special armor

NatomasAce
NatomasAce
Soul Shriven
So I'll start by saying I'm an 89 point champion player, but I've been away from the game for a while (close to a year) and sort of re-learning everything, including traits. I can craft 9 trait set pieces and when I left the highest physical resistance combo was 5 pieces of Alessia's Bulwark and 2 pieces Death's Wind (or comparable where the 2 item trait was a physical resistance buff). Anyone know if that's changed? I've been looking through the listings but not sure if the Champions Points or quest sets have changed things any.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are all the sets, both crafted and dropped. You should be able to find what you are looking for

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Sets
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The set Armor Master is probably the best way to get super stacked Physical resistance for crafted sets.

Could go 5 Armor master 4 Alessias bulwalk
    Edited by Narvuntien on April 21, 2017 4:08PM
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    Why resistance is a joke in the long run - same goes for the abs on HA armor
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Narvuntien wrote: »
    The set Armor Master is probably the best way to get super stacked Physical resistance for crafted sets.

Could go 5 Armor master 4 Alessias bulwalk

Agree on armor master but anything above like 33k is overkill.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."