The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Error 200 on NA server but not PTS

Pr0Skygon
Pr0Skygon
✭✭✭✭✭
So here it goes again. I've been suffering a bad case of error 200 for months now (2 to be exact, from early March). Since then I could not log into my ESO account on NA by any mean (still can log into EU though, in which I have never touched). I contacted the ESO support, and they just simply said "we can't help you, ask someone else". So now I'm stuck. Thanks ZOS.
But then I got invited to PTS, and ironically, I can log into PTS and see all of my characters again! I was so happy, but then it stuck me: Does this mean update 14 will include a patch which fixes my problem, or it's just because PTS and NA server are totally different and update 14 will not help me out at all.
Can someone please answer my question? I'm dying to know the answer. This will really impact my decision to pre-order Morrowind. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno
Thank you.
  • Ionhip
    Ionhip
    Hey yo. I have same problem like u last month n/a servers have ddos. Zeni change port n/a server. U must try use change vpn or fake ip for login to n/a server. I have succeeded login with change vpn.
    Options
  • Pr0Skygon
    Pr0Skygon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ionhip hey buddy, might if I ask which VPN do you use? Cause I've tried Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost, both didn't work
    Options
  • Ionhip
    Ionhip
    Lla
    Pr0Skygon wrote: »
    @Ionhip hey buddy, might if I ask which VPN do you use? Cause I've tried Hotspot Shield and CyberGhost, both didn't work

Here bro http://www.vpngate.net/en/
    Your country ?
    Edited by Ionhip on April 21, 2017 8:33PM
    Options
  • Pr0Skygon
    Pr0Skygon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ionhip I'm from Vietnam :smile:
    Options
  • Ionhip
    Ionhip
    Vay la ban dung mang viettel ha lol
    Options
  • Pr0Skygon
    Pr0Skygon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ua chi co mang Viettel la bi thoi ha ban?
    Options