The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Nothing in Morrowind/Update 14 for Combat Pets?

Transairion
Transairion
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a little surprised you're introducing the Warden, who we've known for a long time has a Combat Pet Bear... but there's no listed fixes or improvements for Combat Pet AI which many players are woefully unhappy with: in the case of console players, they're also completely uncontrollable and will attack whatever they feel like at any given time.

At the very least I had hoped with Morrowind and a new Combat Pet you would try giving console players some method of control, if not improve Combat Pet performance/AI in general with the expansion. I know I'm part of a very niche group actually like Combat Pets, but I was sad to see none of the new sets have any kind of Combat Pet/summon either (offensive Dwarven Summon where??)... but that's just me personally. Sets that make Combat Pets do more damage or interact with them in some way would've been nice too.

This is early days I know, but can we expect any improvements before Morrowind's launch?

Or will the expansion go Live with the Bear plagued by all the problems that make people dislike the other Combat Pets we already have?
Edited by Transairion on April 22, 2017 4:33PM
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They actually added a small amount of control, with the pets attacking targets you hit with heavy attacks.
    At least thats what they said they will do, i cant remember if they also wrote that in the patch nktes now or not.
    Edited by Ahzek on April 22, 2017 4:42PM
    Jo'Khaljor
    Options
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In ESO Live (march, the Morrowind / Warden feature) they mention upgrading combat pets with the new system built for the Wardens bear.
    Options