The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

April fools?

Rohaus
Rohaus
✭✭✭✭✭
Did April fools come late or something? I keep re-reading the PTS patch notes and I am just in a haze...

1.) Major nerfs to CP
2.) Nerfs to core class abilities - (I know Templars and DK's will feel me on this point)
3.) Increased cost of stam abilities
4.) HA nerfed substantially... ummm okay... can we get Black Rose previous nerfs reverted?

What happened to slow and methodical buffs and nerfs???
YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
Daggerfall Covenant
VR16 DragonKnight
  • DragonBound
    DragonBound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »
    Did April fools come late or something? I keep re-reading the PTS patch notes and I am just in a haze...

1.) Major nerfs to CP
    2.) Nerfs to core class abilities - (I know Templars and DK's will feel me on this point)
    4.) HA nerfed substantially... ummm okay... can we get Black Rose previous nerfs reverted?

I can only hope there is some ultimate goal they have yet to reveal as to why they big changes, in past games I have played if there where big changes like this it was usually because they wanted to big changes.
    Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rohaus wrote: »

1.) Major nerfs to CP

Can't do slow and methodical every 3-4 months. There lies the problem.
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be funny.
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I understand why some players are all up in arms (although very prematurely imo). But at the end of the day ZOS can never "nerf" an individual's skill and/or experience. Let's all be honest with ourselves, the reason some NBs feel impossible to catch, perma block tanks never ending, magicka sorcs that can keep shields up pretty much constantly, etc, etc.

That's not the realm of just complete total player skills. Everyone including ZOS knows the game is unbalanced, and if you farm the right gear and have the CP to decorate the trees with, well, that's 94.28% of what you need in ESO PvP today to be "someone".
    Edited by Publius_Scipio on April 21, 2017 1:39PM
    Options
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would have been titled "Natch Potes", that is the official April fools titles.

This patch is no joke.
    Options