Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO: Morrowind – Who Are the Wardens Truly?"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
d087a45213b37d2bc4b803ee2f72962f.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the "ESO: Morrowind – Who Are the Wardens Truly?" blog article.

Who are the Wardens and what is their connection to the Spinners? Read a short essay by the famous academic Lady Cinnabar for her thoughts on these mysterious new warriors.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who are the Wardens? They are the new Pay 2 Win class. Instead of buffing all other classes to be on par with Warden, you nerfed them to the ground so people are forced to get Morrowind and play a Warden.

Just hold this L Zenimax while I sip my morning Starbucks Green Tea Frap and watch your company sink to the bottom of the ocean.
    Edited by andreasranasen on April 20, 2017 3:15PM
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are the Wardens? They are the new Pay 2 Win class. Instead of buffing all other classes to be on par with Warden, you nerfed them to the ground so people are forced to get Morrowind and play a Warden.

Just hold this L Zenimax while I sip my morning Starbucks Green Tea Frap and watch your company sink to the bottom of the ocean.

InB4 lock lol
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • tygyr
    tygyr
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed this article. As usual I love the academic venom between Lady Cinnabar and Phrastus of Elinhir. The facts seem to support Lady Cinnabars' views and like some academics I have known she can spin a little bit of information into a lot of words.
  • poleth1984
    poleth1984
    ✭✭
    I love how every time any mmo adds a new class or race or tries to balance everything, people start whining about the new hotness being buffed and the old stuff being nerfed. especially when there is nothing to base these claims on until the new stuff has been applied and played for awhile.......wait til the new stuff comes in, play it for awhile and then make constructive comments about how it is or is not working.
  • PhoenixZ
    PhoenixZ
    Soul Shriven
    tygyr wrote: »
    I enjoyed this article. As usual I love the academic venom between Lady Cinnabar and Phrastus of Elinhir. The facts seem to support Lady Cinnabars' views and like some academics I have known she can spin a little bit of information into a lot of words.

Aye! Lady Cinnabar's ability to express her notions to her audience is quite excellent.