The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sustain in Morrowind

hesobad
hesobad
✭✭✭✭
Do you agree with sustain nerfs in the champion point CP system? Would you rather see sustain built into classes and be more engaging that required active management, such as the old Siphoning Attacks which encourages more engaging and intersting gameplay.

In my opinion, CP sustain was never engaging.
Edited by hesobad on April 20, 2017 4:29AM
Ad Victoriam!

Sustain in Morrowind 36 votes

Yes I would like more active management over sustain abilities
33%
TurelusSkayaqmakrethAllu07neb18_ESOCinbriTBoisKrileonshadelonelven.were_wolfDraqoneLadislaoPr0Skygon 12 votes
No i believe committed players should be rewarded with better sustain through CP system
58%
GalendiorAstridBam_BamisTTanis-StormbinderxSkullfoxsollShader_ShibesAerius_SygaleDr.NRGLucky28DracindoOrbitalargouruLord_EomerFather_X_ZombieAmyxleexownsxunemisanMorgul667DeathlurkZ 21 votes
Neither / I have a different opinion
8%
DidgerionSarevoccefkan64 3 votes
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No i believe committed players should be rewarded with better sustain through CP system
    ZoS went way overboard with the sustain changes, and it's not just CP either. light/medium armor, siphioning attacks etc.
    Edited by Lucky28 on April 20, 2017 4:29AM
    Invictus
    Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS need to lay off the crack pipe before making patch notes. If heavy attack builds will be new meta then *** that ***.
    Options
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither / I have a different opinion
    I'd like to see CPs gone.

So many adjustments were made around them - it is not funny anymore.

And guess what - after all these nerfs there still will be infinite sustain builds out there like heavy attack builds - proc builds - miss-designed new sets builds.

The infinite sustain is not not going anywhere - it just will shift in other builds that's it.

But you are right OP - ZOS missed to do a pool like this to ask players what they want or where they want to fix it.

Edited by Didgerion on April 20, 2017 9:04AM
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the concept and direction, I don't fully agree with the changes.

Have been and will continue to be on PTS doing content I can do now and give ZOS comparison information about how the two differ, where I felt it was a positive and where I felt it was not enjoyable gameplay.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Ladislao
    Ladislao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course, it is difficult to leave what you have got used to. However I am sure that as a result it will do only good to a game.
    Everything is viable
    Options