The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

New Meta

Ashnunn
Ashnunn
✭✭✭
Huge playstyle change on the way,

New meta!

Light + Heavy attacks with bulk proc sets (cause they are free and don't require resource management)

Discuss

CP 561
  • Ivan04
    Ivan04
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't say anything yet, this "meta" works very nicely on live though.
    Options
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now every mag dk, moltem armaments, in cp max into heavy/light attacks damage damage and mindless spam heavy attacks on everything because for what is thinking for not good players? now gap between seriousily good players and worse players will be almost uinvisible because can be now heavya attack meta, good damage, no resource cost, just press 1 button in mouse and gg, you can do vet endgame content
    Options
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the new direct damage CP star, and stacking it with Mighty, I can get my Selene set up to a 16k tooltip easily.

We're going to get a meta where people stack proc sets with mostly sustain. Hope youre not tired of getting procced :p
    Options
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barely spent like 10 minutes on PTS, it's too early for me to toss an opinion on new metas.

I'd suggest to go to PTS and test. It's mad easy now with test dummies.
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
    Options
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    now every mag dk, moltem armaments, in cp max into heavy/light attacks damage damage and mindless spam heavy attacks on everything because for what is thinking for not good players? now gap between seriousily good players and worse players will be almost uinvisible because can be now heavya attack meta, good damage, no resource cost, just press 1 button in mouse and gg, you can do vet endgame content
    Although you won't be able to farm the gear for it on your Dragonknight, because Dragonknights are going to be essentially unplayable until you get that build put together. Good luck doing vet dungeons with a class that has disgustingly terrible sustain.
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
    Options