The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Morrowind & Update 14 on the PTS

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevindri wrote: »
    If you guys have received a beta invite but don't have access to the closed beta forum, please shoot ZOS_JoBurba a PM and he'll hook you all up. Be sure and include the email for your primary account, both for the forums and game (in case they're different). Thanks!
    What about those of us who've never used these forums enough and can't PM people? :'( I can't PM anyone since I'm still "Soul Shriven"
    Hmm, I thought it was always possible to PM ZOS staff, regardless of your forum rank.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys have received a beta invite but don't have access to the closed beta forum, please shoot ZOS_JoBurba a PM and he'll hook you all up. Be sure and include the email for your primary account, both for the forums and game (in case they're different). Thanks!
    Poor guy is going to be inundated :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

To everyone else, if you had tried to get on previously and had "Permission Denied", it's always worth doing a hard refresh in your browser (usually Ctrl+F5) to see if it's been updated.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Options
  • fraggerman87
    fraggerman87
    Soul Shriven
    Akimbro wrote: »
    SanTii.92 wrote: »
    yeah, there is no way i'm attending my classes today. *** rip

I'm telling

I WONT LET YOU!
    Options
  • EvilKiwi
    EvilKiwi
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know when the PTS is back up?
    No Lollygagging.
    Options
  • jrherrick249_ESO
    jrherrick249_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Woot! PTS just came online!
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sorry if i didnt see an answer to this, but where is the forum for the closed pts
    Edited by eso_lags on April 17, 2017 11:51PM
    Options
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Print NDA?

Logged in to PTS,.Notice of unknown IP Address, but Confirmation Code. It took almost 10 minutes for the Confirmation Code e-mail to arrive.

After entering Confirmation Code, accepted first document. (Don't remember the title).

Speed read the NDA, accepted terms. However, I could not find an option in the Launcher or NDA screen to print it for reference. @ZOS_GinaBruno,r @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, or an Admin, please post a URL for the full NDA.

Login Screen and Loading Screens possible glitches:
    • After initial PTS login, load screen suddenly -- and all too briefly -- changed to what seem an animated cut scene in Vvardenfell or environs, then abruptly back to a static loading screen.
    • Character Creator Screen > Warden Template > Customization showed visual artifacts.
    • Patriarch's Beard in my Inventory was unavailable yet, so clicked Play.
    • Character Loading Screen popped back in after I heard audio from my arrival at the Davon's Watch Docks. I could hear what sounded like The Prophet, then back and forth to static loading screen images before my character appeared.
    • Opened Mail, selected Awards for the Worthy for most of the Heavy Armor items I could find
    • Back on the Davon's Watch Docks, opened Inventory, donned the heavy armor with the best ratings.
    • My armor appeared very dark, with shimmery artifacts. It did not occur to me to send a /bug report, so posting here.
    • I skipped The Wailing Prison, so had no weapons, none in my Inventory. Do I have to buy them in the Crown Store?
    • Starter Pack Armored Horse mount appeared when I summoned my horse, but not any pet in my Inventory.
    • Opened the Invitation to Morrowind item and got the Travel to Vvardenfell Quest in my Journal.
    • Journal > Vvardenfell appeared, so I set a Map marker.
    • Local Map showed a marker to Travel to Vvardenfell on the boat for Gold Coast. Did not test Boat Travel dialogue.
    • Is Boat Travel to Vvardenfell marker an option under Gold Coast > Somewhere else? Or a Map /bug?
      [ /list]

Ran out of time for this session, so logged out.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
    Options
  • Lith
    Lith
    ✭✭
    Nice and early, nice suprise. Hello all o/
    Options
  • deaneboltonrwb17_ESO
    Thanks ZOS for the insanely short sighted invite only process on this round of testing. Thanks for leaving out thousands who would love the chance to test the content! I've tested every major release on the PTS and submitted a ton of feedback but *** me right?

You suffer from what is called "entitlement"
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    itzTJ wrote: »
    sorry if i didnt see an answer to this, but where is the forum for the closed pts
    @itzTJ There will be a link in the invite email, if you have received one.
    Options
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    id recommend trying the pts and checking even if you didnt get an email because ive heard a few people say they got in but didnt get the email, or got it on a different email address they dont often use, for some reason, but have used in the past.

@Enodoc thanks, ya i had to message someone but its resolved now.
    Options
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pre-Ordered the ESO Morrowind Digital Collector's Edition.
    elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/preorder lists the following:
    • Exclusive Warden Costume
    • Collector's Edition Gray Bear
    • Armored War Horse
    • Dwarven Spider Pet
    • Morag Tong Armor Converter
    • Character EMotes
    • Dwarven War Dog Pet
    • Treasure Maps
    • Dwarven Crown Crate
    • Experience Scrolls

Any Warden Personality?
    Edited by Auldjohn on April 18, 2017 10:23AM
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
    Options