The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

wtf are these pts notes

zuto40
zuto40
✭✭✭✭✭
these new notes are insane, i dont play to get weaker every patch, this 0 progression bs is getting ridiculous
Stamblade- Legate
Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
Magic DK- Corporal
Stam DK- Sergeant
Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    these new notes are insane, i dont play to get weaker every patch, this 0 progression bs is getting ridiculous

So you prefer to play a broken game just for the sake of getting stronger ?
    Options
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pieratsos wrote: »

so you prefer to a play a game for years and never ever get stronger?
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

Options
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the bright side, I'm hearing the Clown Store now sells items that speed up research time. Cool, right guys? Guys?

XBox NA
    Options
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No, i prefer to play a balanced and fun game. If this means getting nerfed till i get to that balance then its fine. We tried the buff route and its the whole reason why we are in this mess in the first place.
    Options
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, this is BS. What's the point in playing the game and leveling up?
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

Options
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No, i prefer to play a balanced and fun game. If this means getting nerfed till i get to that balance then its fine. We tried the buff route and its the whole reason why we are in this mess in the first place.

We still aren't balanced, sorcs are the meta ATM, and now they'll be the only thing you see
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

Options
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with the sentiment behind this post, but the patch notes don't look even a little like a step in the right direction towards balance. Dragonknights are getting nerfed to the ground, Nightblades are getting a heavy nerf, Templar healers are taking a severe hit, and Sorcerers, who are already making their way to reigning supreme, aren't changing at all.

I would absolutely rather play a balanced game than a game with infinite progression, but I really hate it when classes that are already struggling get nuclear nerfs.
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
    Options
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

We still aren't balanced, sorcs are the meta ATM, and now they'll be the only thing you see

Everything is broken atm. Both PVE and PVP. You are talking about a class overperforming. Im talking about the entire gameplay being an utter joke. There has alway been a meta class and there will always will be a meta class. That doesnt excuse the fact of the entire game being broken. And the reason of all that crap is because of all the stupid buffs.
    Edited by pieratsos on April 18, 2017 2:09AM
    Options
  • Pallio
    Pallio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah gotta admit, whole lot of suck in those patch notes.
    Options
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raise the floor. Lower the ceiling.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
    Options
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worst ones I've seen yet.

They're only trying to make us hate every class so we buy the new one.
    Options
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I agree with the sentiment behind this post, but the patch notes don't look even a little like a step in the right direction towards balance. Dragonknights are getting nerfed to the ground, Nightblades are getting a heavy nerf, Templar healers are taking a severe hit, and Sorcerers, who are already making their way to reigning supreme, aren't changing at all.

I would absolutely rather play a balanced game than a game with infinite progression, but I really hate it when classes that are already struggling get nuclear nerfs.

You are talking about class balance. Im talking about core game mechanics being broken. Thats the issue. There will always be a class overperforming but the game can still be fun. There was a time when sorcs where tanking entire zergs with their eyes closed, spam streak from one side of the map to the other and one shotting everyone. The sorcs u see now in cyro are nothing compared to the monsters they once was. And even then the game was still more fun than it is now. This patch is addressing core game mechanics which is the main issue of this game. When u fix those mechanics then class balance will also be much easier to achieve.
    Options
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sustain is exceptionally broken at the moment. Everyone is aware of it. The developers have given their reasons for the changes; bringing things back towards how they are supposed to be is a step in the right direction. Where regeneration etc needs to be given some serious consideration again.

The overall theme of the modifications is aimed in that area. The changes will effect everyone in the game. So you're not 'weaker' per se: You can rest easy knowing that all the content in the game will still be able to be completed. And everyone is in the same boat in Cyrodiil, Battlegrounds, Dueling, etc.

If you can be anything, be kind.
    Options
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭

Response:
    Edited by Auldjohn on April 18, 2017 3:24AM
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
    Options
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    472c9439abb2baf61554642ad6b74111.jpg
    Options
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I knew there was a reason there was a crown store sale for the first time in ages lol
    Options