Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

PVP

Easily_Lost
Easily_Lost
✭✭✭✭✭
I know nothing about PVP.
Question: If I get killed ( which I probably will ), can take any of my stuff.
PC - NA - AD
started April 2015
PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    @hagermanj You will be fine. You die, and keep your things...but lose your MANPRIDE; just teleport back to a controlled keep and or base. People can write you a storybook on helpful tips in pvp. I will say to go out and experiment, play outnumbered/in groups. Look at videos online for certain classes and get familiar. Figure out gear setups that work best for you as well. And finally if you are not high in ChampionPoints or not CP at all play in asuras star/blackwater campaign. Good luck.
    Edited by FlyLionel on April 17, 2017 12:56PM
    The Flyers
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hagermanj wrote: »
    I know nothing about PVP.
    Question: If I get killed ( which I probably will ), can take any of my stuff.

First thing about getting into PvP. its only pixels, you lost nothing (seriously, you don't even lose pixels really). If you can check your ego and just have fun, you will just have fun.
    Edited by technohic on April 17, 2017 12:56PM
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only reason I am having to PVP is that I just got a Master Writ that takes me to Imperial City ( Nobel's Conquest ).
    I don't mind being killed Just don't want to loose my stuff.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • 0rnge
    0rnge
    ✭✭
    The worst thing about dying in PVP is having to ride back to where you were going or the loading screen of DOOM if you are unlucky.
    Obviously the imperial city is a PVP zone but the crafting station areas themselves are not PVP so once you get there nobody can kill you while crafting! The only thing you can lose within the IC are Tel Var zones which you collect from monsters and other players.
    PC | EU | DC
    K'Tal Dunmer Magplar