The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.4 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

my characters are way back to almost 3 months from live

Lauranae
Lauranae
✭✭✭✭✭
The only character i wanted to test really is back to lv 26 ... while 50 on live with 467 CP.
My crafters are not up to date anymore, and the armor on my other characters are not up to date either.

Hard to test out things if i am totally out of stats and time, compared from live.

Any way to have them exactly as they are ?

Thank you
My most recent characters
AD - Chjara NB
-
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will copy over the NA or EU characters again once they fire up PTS for Morrowind.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!! then i will simply patient. I did not knew, used to other games where you copy yourself your characters :)
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can create new characters and receive testing gear mats etc. But keep in mind the PTS is for testing the game not your builds and characters
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
    Options
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    You can create new characters and receive testing gear mats etc. But keep in mind the PTS is for testing the game not your builds and characters

I agree but if i want to test the character as i play in live, then i better have the same kind of gear i use and not a better one.
    Tests on pts are meant to be done for all play style. Not only end game geared.

AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭

Why not? If not for the PTS, I'd never've known that using stam weapons on mag builds would be crippling for me. And thanks to the PTS, I've hit upon precisely the builds I can comfortably use at CP level, as a casual and mostly solo player.
    Options
  • Lauranae
    Lauranae
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not? If not for the PTS, I'd never've known that using stam weapons on mag builds would be crippling for me. And thanks to the PTS, I've hit upon precisely the builds I can comfortably use at CP level, as a casual and mostly solo player.

I agree and disagree :pensive:

I agree as you are right saying you can learn.

But i disagree because if i go above my knowledge, then i do not feel like i am helpfull on pts and can not help testing things. I know well up to the point i am, so i can compare, and explain why or why not i like the change, and ask why they did this, if i am either too powerfull or feeling totally nerfed, or .... just having trouble with the changed skills.

But i know this is ME, not everyone play or feel the same. And even if i can fit in a group, and learn from them, and apply the changes they want me to do, i know that as soon as i go for solo, i go back to my little comfort.

I just wish to be able to help, at my level, for now, because this is the one where i can really give the differences, the pro or con, and be a good tester. If i go above i will just learn for myself but will not be able to help at all.
    Edited by Lauranae on April 16, 2017 8:47PM
    AD - Chjara NB
    -
    Options