The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Has the joke of a PvP gone on long enough now?

• Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    No (Already stopped playing PvP)
    20110527-011712_34116788390191_lrg.jpg
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No (Waiting for them to fix it)
    There is no pvp
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes (Own reason)
    I mostly enjoy small to medium group battles as I'm on an opposite time zone from NA which is great for that kind of play, low lag. I love running either solo, duo with a good friend or joining up with a small group of 8 about. Once in a while you get caught up in a Zerg but wth just go with it and run over a keep or two. Subsequently psyched for battlegrounds.
    Edited by Vapirko on April 2, 2017 6:54AM
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I avoid tf eu pc 7-10 pm each night. mornings on weekends and midday/afternoons on weekdays are great time to play. Nighttime is ok too, but then all the exploitertryhardelitists play so it takes away alot of the fun.
    Edited by Glamdring on April 2, 2017 6:59AM
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No (I'm looking for other games to play)
    Big blobs destroyed most of the PvP on the EU Server.

The game is so casual right now but the random player cant do anything against them and log out frustrated.

And you need the potatoes for a good pvp experience.
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly PvP and even Battlegrounds will be a joke. But sadly I can't stay in Cyrodill for more than an hour without disconnecting and lagging out so I've just stopped pvping.
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AddiZ wrote: »
    Simple, do you enjoy the current state of PvP today?

What a balanced, completely unbiased poll that is sure to provide useful and unskewed results!
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes its fun (I play as ganker 24/7)
    Glamdring wrote: »
    I avoid tf eu pc 7-10 pm each night. mornings on weekends and midday/afternoons on weekdays are great time to play. Nighttime is ok too, but then all the exploitertryhardelitists play so it takes away alot of the fun.

TF EU PC is the most fun at night, that's when the juicy yellow (or blue depending if I'm ganking on stam or mag) blobs run out lel
  • Rilmarshim
    Rilmarshim
    ✭✭✭
    Yes its fun! (I am running in a 24 man destro trains)
    Totaly.
  • Delimber
    Delimber
    ✭✭✭
    Yes (Own reason)
    I have my own reason for liking pvp.

But for the most part, its fun in small doses....
    Solo PvP and PvE most of the time.
    CP 2300+
  • mtwiggz
    mtwiggz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still have a lot of fun playing small-scale with friends.

Yet there are still many, many, reasons PvP is completely incompetent.
  • Avaglaor
    Avaglaor
    ✭✭✭
    I'm waiting for the beta phase to end but I have hope.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gordon906 wrote: »

Lord FENGRUSH battling AD players on Azuras!
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still play occasionally and think to myself why do I even bother, I'm hoping arenas will be the saving grace for this game for me but i'm not holding my breath.

I'm also waiting for CU to come out to try that and I know a lot of people also waiting for this so we'll see how populated eso pvp is when CU finally arrives.
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like some others here I refuse to participate in this poll. A pity you feel like that about ESO PvP AddiZ!

I enjoy PvP very much, in groups of different sizes and solo, and enjoy it most in well organized groups of 12 – 16. I find it great and exciting to win battles through well coordinated teamplay with a clever group set-up.

Also, ESO PvP provides a never ending variety of fun situations in the group and in encounters with other players.
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Yes its fun (I am an healing robot)
    I have my fun as a healer in pvp. I find it very enjoyable.

My only beef with pvp atm is that you have to wear heavy armor as a healer to be viable, otherwise you get snuffed out like a candle by 1 or 2 people.
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

You're the one in blue, right?
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • ThyIronFist
    ThyIronFist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No (Own reason)
    Played PC EU since beta but quit a few weeks after the IC was released cause it was absolute trash.

Back for a month now in preparation for the Morrowind expansion, while there have been some slight "improvements", PvP now is filled with broken and/or OP proc sets, stupid poisons, and fps is still horrendous occasionally (ever since the 1.2.4. patch from 3 years ago lol), still massive lag sometimes - even had a server crash/reset. Ranks are meaningless now, well they never really had a true meaning but now they're even more worthless as there are so many people that just farmed PvE and traded like a bunch of milkdrinkers with the Grand Warlord title that just traded in outposts...

I play on EU and I remember the good days of there being more than 2-3+ campaigns that were locked at prime time, now it's usually 2 campaigns locked during prime time - and that's it, same old back and forth boring lag zerging and the occasional lag train with Destro Ult - as that's the way to go now apparently. Way to go ZOS adding these *** weapon ultimates.

But hey maybe I still need to recover after a 1.5 year timeout and just accept the Elder Zergs Online and the Elder Nightblades Online. I'll give it a bit more time to see how it goes.

Oh I almost forgot finally after 3 years they added 3 PvE objectives to Cyrodiil in the form of adding 3 capturable flags to Bruma, Cropsford and Vlastarus.

GlKeA97.jpg

I don't know what I expected tbh.

Also even though 3 years have passed, I still feel like I am playing beta. Still falling through the world sometimes when I charge gap-close, siege crosshairs bugging out, getting stuck in animations. It's impossible to solo or duo now unless I just re-roll NB.

One of the only good things I can think of is the non-CP campaign Azura, still needs some balancing but it's a step in the right direction. Champion Point system is cancer.
    Edited by ThyIronFist on April 11, 2017 10:07PM
    The Elder Zergs Online
    Sainur Ironfist - DK - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Retired
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mainly PVP on no cp under level 50 black water blade now . It's the closest to PVP at launch that was not as busted . No lag really . No invincible tanks and limited amount of proc suits . Apologies for not voting the choices were a bit confusing .

I should try this, I am pretty much through with pvp other wise maybe fun, but my patients with the game is not as forgiving as it used to be. :( But I am still open minded enough to try something different.
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭

Why I stopped :P because I'm a pve tank <_<
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »

NO, thats not the orc. thats a wood elf in the blue shirt.
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes (Own reason)
    Winnamine wrote: »

NO, thats not the orc. thats a wood elf in the blue shirt.

Wow, that's the first time I've seen an Orc in the Dark Brotherhood.
    530ba7e166.jpg

And to stay on-topic: I just love pvp. Players provide a bigger challenge than mobs.
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    Yes (Own reason)
    I always play in 4 man group and it's fun, as all guys are very skilled.

until 20-30 man zerg comes for us... :/
    but my favorite part is when this 20 group is starting to siege 4-5 of us, because, for sure, 20 man is not enough to kill us.

but overall pvp is crap. > negete > roots > 2+ destros > repeat until everything is dead. So much skill is needed when it's 12-16 people in the group, yeah.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes (Own reason)
    I play solo so I always found something fun to do.

Right now I try to challenge myself playing in Medium and I will also try to play with 200cp, without pots, with blue weapons, ect...

It can be very rewarding to 1vX people under those challenges!
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes (Own reason)
    voted yes, reasons do not actually matter as the Poll was pretty silly biased
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes (Own reason)
    Dumb poll is dumb.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden