The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Customer support suck badly

lolcutus
lolcutus
Soul Shriven
Open a ticket - receive in one day a respons . I think automated

Due to high ticket volume, we apologize for how long it is taking us to get back to you, and appreciate your patience.
If your issue has not been resolved, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.

I though the issue was solved but not much luck

Reply to email askim them if the read my problem. Guess waht a new automated respone, even ask me is I solve the problem :(

We apologize that we still have not been able to assist you with your issue and appreciate your continued patience.
If you have not been able to find a resolution to your issue, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.

And now if Friday evening: lucky me

My problem

When I log in to my account(web interface) I see I have 15 days left
When I am in game I do not have ESO plus. Very confusing and frustrating.

Also a lot of problem just to write you this ticket. On chrome browser log in button does not work, On ie browser after I log in dan try to choose a category, after I selected windows pc, button is not working. So I was force to install firefox just to send a ticket. It is unbelievable.
  • Hayhurst
    Hayhurst
    ✭✭✭
    Same for me, two automated replies in close to five days now with no actual assistance.

Regarding this:
    On chrome browser log in button does not work, On ie browser after I log in dan try to choose a category, after I selected windows pc, button is not working. So I was force to install firefox just to send a ticket. It is unbelievable.

The AdBlocker I was using was causing me not to be able to click the Log In button too. Try disabling it as that worked for me.
    Options
  • WembleyOTG
    WembleyOTG
    ✭✭✭
    None
    Edited by WembleyOTG on April 9, 2017 4:31AM
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have positive experiences with customer support, but maybe that is because I know what to expect.

I just contacted them in the last two weeks to resolve a problem. I did get a "we don't work on weekends" automated response, but they responded after the weekend. The first answer was not what I wanted to hear, and after I responded to it, they escalated it. Within 24 hours of that, my problem was resolved. At one point during the email exchange, I got an email response back from them in under 2 minutes. Not a generic response, but one actually written just for me with specific information pertaining to my ticket.

I ignore the random automated assistance, pointers to various unrelated support knowledge base items, and generic responses. I respond to them until my problem is resolved, and it normally gets resolved. I always want to be polite. I don't treat them like the enemy. I don't expect them to drop everything and resolve my problem this instant. I thank them for their help.

I have contacted support a number of times over the last three years. There have been a couple times that were a problem, but the majority of the time I contact them, I get a reasonably quick and satisfactory response and resolution.

The sad thing is that I always lose faith in them, after reading about problems in here. Then, when it comes time to actually contact them, they get the job done for me.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • WembleyOTG
    WembleyOTG
    ✭✭✭
    No comment
    Edited by WembleyOTG on April 9, 2017 4:31AM
    Options
  • lolcutus
    lolcutus
    Soul Shriven
    Guess what :) the third none answer:

Greetings again,
    We are currently experiencing very high ticket volume and we apologize for your long wait. We value your patronage and are doing our best to respond to each customer’s issue.
    If you still need help from an agent, please reply to this email so that we may continue to assist you.
    We apologize for the wait and thank you for your continued patience.
    Best regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Options
  • Hayhurst
    Hayhurst
    ✭✭✭
    lolcutus wrote: »
    Guess what :) the third none answer:

Greetings again,
    We are currently experiencing very high ticket volume and we apologize for your long wait. We value your patronage and are doing our best to respond to each customer’s issue.
    If you still need help from an agent, please reply to this email so that we may continue to assist you.
    We apologize for the wait and thank you for your continued patience.
    Best regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I received the exact same reply to my ticket today, word for word. In four days all I've received is three automated responses stating high ticket volume and to reply if I still need assistance. Getting slightly out of hand now.
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a FYI. ZOS has a history frowning on, closing and deleting these threads.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're still experiencing an issue and haven't been addressed, please leave your ticket number behind so that we can make sure your ticket reaches the appropriate team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Options
    Staff Post