Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Thanks for the birthday love, ZOS, from your ESO crafter community

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

The fact that your daily writ workers get to share in bday love is awe-some. And motifs - just what we wanted! Now where the heck is Redistributor? I have a nirnhoned celestial prosperous dagger to make so I can buys me a target skeleton.

Adding the reward boxes to daily writs was a great enhancement - thanks! As the Khajiit say, "one always keeps their claws sharp for when adversity strikes, but also their eyes sharp for when for fortune arrives."
  • xari228
    xari228
    ✭✭✭

Agreed, thank you so very very much! :smile:

(As I mentioned in a thread in the General forum, my crafter opened a box to find 20 Emetic Russula in it. Which was exactly what I was in dire need of to complete my first Master Writ(!). Woot!)

Add in all the furnishing mats I've received (plus other very nice stuff), and I'm a very happy camper!

Platform: PS4/NA | Alliance: AD
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

The fact that your daily writ workers get to share in bday love is awe-some. And motifs - just what we wanted! Now where the heck is Redistributor? I have a nirnhoned celestial prosperous dagger to make so I can buys me a target skeleton.

Adding the reward boxes to daily writs was a great enhancement - thanks! As the Khajiit say, "one always keeps their claws sharp for when adversity strikes, but also their eyes sharp for when for fortune arrives."

@davey1107 - Redistributor is in Imperial city, though many guilds have attuned stations with them.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chiming in to agree.
    love this event.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• pj4533
    pj4533
    ✭✭
    Having all this double XP right as I am starting the game is amazing. Also, its teaching me a lot about the crafting system when I get these higher level recipes.

Although, at lvl 16 I don't think I'll have much use for motif pages for a while...I sure could use the gold though...off to join a guild I suppose?
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for all the presents <3
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The jester event was a great idea, fun dialogue and of course a pig chasing cook. But it was a grind of immense proportions. This is a more cooperative event where people are able to complete tasks they wanted to complete whether or not any event occurred. I can't tell you how many people are happy there are others to complete some of the harder dailies with.

As to the loot. The loot just makes everyone feel better about ZoS' business practices. I have been in the game long enough that the loot isn't a huge thing, but to some it is, and implementing an event that hurts the bottom line but shows empathy for your players - priceless.

Kudos for another well done event.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received some whole dwemer frames upon opening my first anniversary gift box.

Those are not the easiest to farm ...

This player also says to ZOS, 'Thanks'!
  • DarcyMardin
    DarcyMardin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks from me, also. The reward boxes are great, especially for those of us who enjoy crafting. Loving this anniversary event!
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, I love this event! Thanks, ZOS :)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes! Thank you! I do all the crafting dailies, so I'm getting 48 boxes a day for doing what I usually do. When I have more time on the weekend, I'll do some of the other dailies.

Great rewards, too, overall. Though, the occasional 10 water plus 10 blessed thistle is a bit underwhelming. But then, the next box gives me 5 heartwood! I probably received around 30 or so heartwood over the past couple of days. It's dropping for me more than the other furnishing mats (outside of wax). Plus, I've gotten a few motif pages I didn't know yet and have a number of others to sell.

Let's see - yes, I've also received about 10 or so Dwemer frames and 5 Malachite, 5 Laurels, and a few other rarer style mats. Have only seen one or two gold tempers. Mostly, for purples, I get Rekuta, which I already have far to many of and they don't sell well any more.

All in all, though, I think this event is great and well done. The double XP is great on it's own, but adding in these reward boxes for just playing the game is the cherry on top (are there cherries on the jubilee cake?).
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to thank ZOS for these as well. Doing the regular dailies is a lot of fun, but now people are discovering new dailies to complete to receive the gift boxes as well.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • dpencil
    dpencil
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also agree this is a great incentive to get people doing dailies more. I think they should keep these boxes after the event and just decrease their drop rate to about 30%.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed, thank you for the gift boxes!
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • agn231
    agn231
    ✭✭✭
    Loving this event!!! Thanks so much for the gift boxes!
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I love it so much too!
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Acharnor
    Acharnor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loving it! I get so excited by every box.
    Celebrate for life is short but sweet for certain.
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome event. Maybe the best yet guys , thank you!
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)