The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4: Multiple frequent group disconnects in VMoL

Mortehl
Mortehl
✭✭✭
This is an issue happening to every group going into VMoL or Normal Maw. Since the lady patch, people are crashing as soon as they zone in, 5 or 6 people at a time. The disconnects are so bad some people dc more than once before the first boss dies. The trial stabilizes after the first boss room but the situation is beyond horrible.

It's nearly impossible for a good score, or speed run right now when half your group may disconnect all at once or one at a time.

@ZOS_GinaBruno you've always been pretty good to me when I tag you in something so I'm hoping again. Are you guys at least aware of how frustrating it's been?

Thank you for your help.
Edited by Mortehl on March 7, 2017 2:56PM
  • SuperLarrio
    SuperLarrio
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah its to the point we don't even bother going in there anymore really, at least not for a serious run. We'll still do progression runs or gear runs but score runs are impossible. Then you add the fact that not many people even want to do the other trials much anymore...guess its time for hardcore endgame master angler grinding
    "Scissors is in a good place right now but Paper is way OP"-Rock
    "Rock is in a good place right now but Scissors is way OP"-Paper
    "Paper is in a good place right now but Rock is way OP"-Scissors
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is the same thing happening now in normal dungeons. Lag so hard that everyone freezes, followed by a disconnect and a "too many messages" error (when using a headset lol).

I'm going to repost this in the PS4 Pro error section.
  • Mortehl
    Mortehl
    ✭✭✭
    I'm highly disappointed that this situation is continuing and that there hasn't at least been a "we're investigating' response.

@ZOS_JasonI
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_GaryA
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Mortehl @Peekachu99 @SuperLarrio please consider posting bugs over in the bug forums for console Trials issues. And "agree/insightful/awesome" tag any similar posts you see so that we can increase visibility.

We're having the same problems on XB1. Maw is unplayable and Hel Ra is a nightmare.

I posted a bug report in which I linked 12+ other similar bugs submitted since Homestead dropped. No one from ZOS has responded to any of them.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/328586/xb1-na-veteran-maw-of-lorkhaj-repeated-crashes-to-dashboard

The only thing I can think to do is to just keep hounding​ the *** out of them until we get a response. Every time we attempt vMoL I will post a new bug. I hate to be that guy, and I wouldn't be surprised if I get banned for "bumping" bug threads or encouraging others to do the same, but I don't know what else to do. I've got a guild full of people who are quickly losing interest now that we're basically limited to AA and SO (and it's rare that we get through either of those Trials without a few disconnects).
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's completely unplayable on console.
    Which is very annoying and said because it's paid content and a favorite Trial for many of us.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~