Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Grinding help?! Xbox one

kjmugsy
kjmugsy
I've been seeing people grind from levels 1-50 and was wondering if this is do able. If so I could use some help from all you high level players out there!
Edited by kjmugsy on April 8, 2017 6:22AM

Best Answer

• Blake6332
    Blake6332
    ✭✭✭
    kjmugsy wrote: »
    I've been seeing people grind from levels 1-50 and was wondering if this is do able. If so I could use some help from all you high level players out there!

The short answer here is yes, its very possible and always will be.

It sounds to me like this is your first character. The long answer here is DONT do it. What makes your character powerful in the endgame is gear, passives, and having a lot of skills available to switch out for different situations. Get Skyshards in every zone (at least all the ones in your faction), get all of the lorebooks for mages guild to level it up, level your crafting skills (do woodworking, blacksmithing and clothing on the same character) do the main story quest in its entirety. If you take your time with leveling a character now, you will be better off in the long run, because NOBODY likes to get to level 50 and do all the stuff you should have already accomplished by that point.
    Answer ✓
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, grinding is ok on later characters as they get your cp level on level 50 and this is pretty fast.
    You will still need skill points from quests and sky shards, lore books and so on for character.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.