The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Finder Broken Still

havingacow
havingacow
✭✭✭
please fix dungeon finder on PC/NA. I don't know if it's terrible for other servers, but it's absolute trash on PC/NA, I don't even use it anymore because it doesn't work.
Toons:
fugly elf - AD Templar AR 32
fugly's brother - EP Nightblade AR 23
moist aphrodisiacs - EP Templar AR 13
t h i c c - DC Nightblade AR 13
Sir Velyn Harbor - AD Nightblade AR 22
it's pronounced zed - DC Sorcerer AR 17
Nothing is True Everything is Permitted
  • jakeedmundson
    jakeedmundson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it's terrible on all platforms and servers...
    would be nice if they would let us know whats going on with it. It worked great for a few months and i loved using it to do the pledges... now its a pain. I've seen multiple posts about it and even made one myself.
    CP690
    Lv 50 Dunmer DragonKnight Tank/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Sorcerer Dps
    Lv 50 Breton Templar Healer/Dps
    Lv 50 Altmer Nightblade Dps
    Lv 50 Redguard Sorcerer Dps
    PS4 - DC
    vSOHM - vAAHM - vHRC - vMA Flawless

My version of a Heavy Attack Sorc build
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/294724/magicka-sorc-heavy-attack-build-homestead-ready/p1?new=1
  • Trihugger
    Trihugger
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

PLEASE just roll back the dungeon finder to what it was before Homestead until you can fix the horrible abomination you pretend is a valid 2017 product. This is downright disgraceful. I sure as hell am not buying Morrowind if something so intrinsic to the game can lay broken for 2+ months and counting, while some stupid housing crap is patched immediately.

It was working before, roll it back until you people can spare the time to get this current joke working. I can say for sure you did nobody any favors with the current "ready check" version of the dungeon finder.
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA Group Finder is broken and has been since Homestead.
  • Trihugger
    Trihugger
    ✭✭✭
    Oh even better. No patch next week. *clap clap* Pat yourselves on the back ZoS. clearly you've got it all working! This is a sham.