Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

That Troll king

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    It's use is predictable, do I have CC immunity, no? Expect it. Am I missing more then 75% health? Expect it. Has he used it in the last 30 seconds, no? Expect it.

I wish for just 1 day pc, ps4, and xbone could all play together, then we'd realize there are pugs and good players on all servers, would certainly be great to see @Lord_MK shut down all the PC players calling him bad :D

Except that nobody called anyone bad here?

If you´re using incap on a target in execute range you´re doing it wrong though :P
    Edited by Derra on April 3, 2017 4:20PM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    Nvm guy obviously has no idea what he's on about, arguing with delusional potatoes is pointless.

EDIT: LOL he's from Xbox, no wonder.
    KingJ wrote: »
    Nvm guy obviously has no idea what he's on about, arguing with delusional potatoes is pointless.

So because we play consoles we don't know what we are talking about?Says the person who need a add on to tell him when to dodge roll use a potion or heal.

People who play PC act all high and mighty when they would lose against consoles players. Its hilarious especially when you guys act like we don't know what we are talking about when you guys have the game tell you how to play.

Most top tier pc players use a very minimal amount of addons. I for one only use FTC cause I'm lazy and cba to keep track of buffs like proxi det or alchemist buff. Also you can't really be serious? PC will stomp console 1v1 any time, like wow how can you be so delusional.

@Derra you were saying?
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol love the argument that counting is directly related to skill in a game with no measurable competitive ladder for PvP and balanced around casual zerg v zerg lol.

Count_von_Count_kneeling.png
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »

So because we play consoles we don't know what we are talking about?Says the person who need a add on to tell him when to dodge roll use a potion or heal.

People who play PC act all high and mighty when they would lose against consoles players. Its hilarious especially when you guys act like we don't know what we are talking about when you guys have the game tell you how to play.

Most top tier pc players use a very minimal amount of addons. I for one only use FTC cause I'm lazy and cba to keep track of buffs like proxi det or alchemist buff. Also you can't really be serious? PC will stomp console 1v1 any time, like wow how can you be so delusional.

you can't keep up with prox+alch and you're gonna come here and say you're more skilled than @zuto40

Sit down! Be humble!

I can very well keep track of the buff. I clearly stated that I cba to keep track of them as I don't play to sweat, I play the game to relax and detach from the real world, and sometimes that would imply using as little brain power as possible. Don't be a little asshurt *** and read between the lines, you know very well what I meant. :)

As for the whole console thing, like I'm average at best and I'd be considered a god if I transferred over there. Stop lying to yourselves you know it's true. It's true for FPS games like cod and battlefield, ESO isn't any different.
  • ScooberSteve
    ScooberSteve
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isnt the reason its op because it effects your allies? Spam vigor or mutegen and it will effect everyone and be op
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derra you were saying?

Didn´t catch that one. Was mostly refering to other guys who actually had something to say about the skill.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love ego battles. I'm in the right place.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like @Sypher has already covered this whole NA EU console computer debacle pretty well. There are bad players on all platforms. There are good players on all platforms. But if you say that players from so and so platform are better than players from a different platform, for example: "Yeah that's not possible on EU PS4 as you would get bursted so fast if you did that," then it's probably the case that you are in fact a bad player.
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like @Sypher has already covered this whole NA EU console computer debacle pretty well. There are bad players on all platforms. There are good players on all platforms. But if you say that players from so and so platform are better than players from a different platform, for example: "Yeah that's not possible on EU PS4 as you would get bursted so fast if you did that," then it's probably the case that you are in fact a bad player.

i was thinking about posting that earlier but decided against it
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

• Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On PTS I have fought against very good players from NA who I've never heard of before and I'm pretty sure that many good players from NA can compete with the top people from EU. Every platform has good and bad players. And talking about skill in ESO makes me laugh, the skillcap is so absurdly low right now (compared with other games like Starcraft for example) and most of the time the dude with the cheesiest build wins.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

you can't keep up with prox+alch and you're gonna come here and say you're more skilled than @zuto40

Sit down! Be humble!

I can very well keep track of the buff. I clearly stated that I cba to keep track of them as I don't play to sweat, I play the game to relax and detach from the real world, and sometimes that would imply using as little brain power as possible. Don't be a little asshurt *** and read between the lines, you know very well what I meant. :)

As for the whole console thing, like I'm average at best and I'd be considered a god if I transferred over there. Stop lying to yourselves you know it's true. It's true for FPS games like cod and battlefield, ESO isn't any different.

Pug mentality.

I submit to you that the difference between pugs and good players is just effort invested. This game has a fairly low skill cap all it takes is trying.

So basically you're self identifying as a pug while trying to act better than someone. Lol

Not feeling like keeping up with your buffs is how you get dumpstered like a trash pug on my platform, guess that's what you call top tier play tho...
    Edited by Lexxypwns on April 3, 2017 7:02PM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »
    Theres so many overperforming sets at the moment... I dont see the point in talking about only one. People will just move to the next overperforming thing because they added SO many new sets with shadows of the hist and one tamriel.

Right now, half of the PvP experience is basically farming gear. It's gotten pretty bad.

Agreed. The itemization has taken over. Sets are substituting skill on a whole other level then ever before. This is the main issue with pvp at this moment imo. Trollking is only one of these sets.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been theory crafting since reading this thread. I'm now excited for my seventh legion, bone pirate, troll king, tri regen drink stam sorc build. 24k hp, 11k magicka, 33k stam with 9400 effective weapon power (my medium armor spriggan + bone pirate is around 10200) and 4.4k hp recov, 1.4k mag recov and 2.2k stam recov with everything going. Should be an insane amount of sustain even with the incoming cp nerf and also tons of incoming heals. The problem will be bursting someone down but I think I can get around that with proper skill usage.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Valencer wrote: »
    Theres so many overperforming sets at the moment... I dont see the point in talking about only one. People will just move to the next overperforming thing because they added SO many new sets with shadows of the hist and one tamriel.

Right now, half of the PvP experience is basically farming gear. It's gotten pretty bad.

Agreed. The itemization has taken over. Sets are substituting skill on a whole other level then ever before. This is the main issue with pvp at this moment imo. Trollking is only one of these sets.

Almost reminds me of BDO sometimes, even if you were really good at your class if someone had higher gear than you then you could forget it.
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Damn Lexi, I should've had you lecture our recruits back when.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭

Sit down! Be humble!

Lol, I see no difference between PC or console on meele classes, for mag NB and mag sorc i agree that its easier on PC.

Anyway, stop being such a dickhead, give me pc na crowd on console and I will create a new "300" movie every week.
  • Torbschka
    Torbschka
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    I've been theory crafting since reading this thread. I'm now excited for my seventh legion, bone pirate, troll king, tri regen drink stam sorc build. 24k hp, 11k magicka, 33k stam with 9400 effective weapon power (my medium armor spriggan + bone pirate is around 10200) and 4.4k hp recov, 1.4k mag recov and 2.2k stam recov with everything going. Should be an insane amount of sustain even with the incoming cp nerf and also tons of incoming heals. The problem will be bursting someone down but I think I can get around that with proper skill usage.

Dont use 7th Legion, not worth it, the heal cant crit anymore and is affected by battle spirit. I Dropped it after the proc set nerf, but feel free to try it out.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torbschka wrote: »

Sit down! Be humble!

Lol, I see no difference between PC or console on meele classes, for mag NB and mag sorc i agree that its easier on PC.

Anyway, stop being such a dickhead, give me pc na crowd on console and I will create a new "300" movie every week.

Cool, give me that same crowd and I'd create the sequel. I'm PC EU mate, that's where the big boys play.

Also @Lexxypwns I exclusively gank when I don't duel, call me a pug or not, I've probably smashed you before if you are PC EU.
    Edited by Subversus on April 4, 2017 7:30AM
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sit down! Be humble!

Cool, give me that same crowd and I'd create the sequel. I'm PC EU mate, that's where the big boys play.

Also @Lexxypwns I exclusively gank when I don't duel, call me a pug or not, I've probably smashed you before if you are PC EU.

Lol ganks and calls it skill
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

• Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Erock25 wrote: »

Dont use 7th Legion, not worth it, the heal cant crit anymore and is affected by battle spirit. I Dropped it after the proc set nerf, but feel free to try it out.

@Torbschka I mainly wanted to use 7th legion for the weapon dmg as well as the health regen bonus will help with troll king hp regen stacking. The heal was just a small bonus. I have to think a 500 weapon dmg proc on 10% of incoming dmg hits that lasts for 5 seconds will have a greater uptime on a tanky pvp build than warriors fury / ravager / alchemist weapon dmg boosts. Anyone please correct me if they think my assumptions are wrong.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sit down! Be humble!

Lol ganks and calls it skill

In nCP, sure.

But most of everything in that inflated "progression" mess we call champion point system I wouldn't consider skill. Like when athletes use performance enhancing drugs and instead of fixing the problem; the sports are trying to balance the actual game around the drugs.

But what do I know, I just play here.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

Nah man, I'm just a console pug, this trash ganker would dumpster me because PC Master race ;) He's EU too so he's definitely better than us NA scrubs.

Sit down! Be humble!

I don't play PC EU. Maybe you just think PC EU is such a tough server to play because you can't even keep track of your buffs. You have come in this thread and blatantly admitted to playing like a total scrub while trying to call out @zuto40, one of the top 10 players on xbox NA. Seriously, Sit Down. Be Humble.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on April 4, 2017 2:43PM
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhh. now I see why this thread is titled That Troll King. nicely played, zuto40! ;)

Edited by zyk on April 4, 2017 6:45PM
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah man, I'm just a console pug, this trash ganker would dumpster me because PC Master race ;) He's EU too so he's definitely better than us NA scrubs.

Sit down! Be humble!

I don't play PC EU. Maybe you just think PC EU is such a tough server to play because you can't even keep track of your buffs. You have come in this thread and blatantly admitted to playing like a total scrub while trying to call out @zuto40, one of the top 10 players on xbox NA. Seriously, Sit Down. Be Humble.

> Top player
    > console

Wow you don't get it do you?
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Sit down! Be humble!

> Top player
    > console

Let's give you some background on me, since you don't seem to get it.
    I started in beta, ran with or against virtually every single credible pvp guild on PC NA then, about 17 months ago, I switched to console. I think I know a thing or two about the "competitive" pvp scene. Furthermore, every single patch I'm on the PTS and duel top players from both PC NA and EU. I'm telling you that @zuto40 is as good as anyone and you still think I'm dumb?

This isn't a shooter where a half second reaction time difference between a keyboard and mouse vs a controller matters. There's no aim in this game and such a low skill cap that anyone with a brain can do fairly well in pvp on this game within 2 weeks of picking it up as long as they put in the time and effort to understand mechanics. There is no PC master race for ESO, I'm sorry but there isn't. There's nothing that a PC does that would improve your PVP performance over a console on this type of game. Unless you're counting addons keeping up with your buffs for you, in which case, you're just another console pug who can't keep his buffs up and gets melted anyway.

We can PTS duel tonight after I get off work and I'll dumpster you every single damned time and I'm not close to top tier anymore ;)
    Edited by Lexxypwns on April 4, 2017 9:22PM
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The people asked is there a real reason to not be a level 4 vamp? Troll king answered.
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll King is real and he don't take crap from nobody.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Takes-No-Prisoner
      Takes-No-Prisoner
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Dyride wrote: »
      Troll King is real and he don't take crap from nobody.

nV2JBXT0C6FN4.png
      > Top player
      > console

giphy.gif
      Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 6, 2017 4:34PM