The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

That Troll king

• KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zuto40 wrote: »
    I think people like to use gold food or tri drink to increase the effectiveness. Also on Stamplar or cp allocation you can proc it without even doing anything. It is very efficient, cannot be debuffed (actually it can apparently), and hits people around you. It seems pretty strong to me.

i'm a stamblade
    Solariken wrote: »
    If you want to take your cancer to the next level, use Viper+Incap for your burst and craft yourself some heavy Orgnum's Scales to skyrocket Troll King's efficacy and send that HP recovery stat to the moon.

incap sucks and im a stamblade
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    delete

yeet

What I said applies to stamblade and incap doesn't suck.
    Incap misses 65% of the time easily dodgeable and most of the time now it won't even fire when you activate it, if its hit its good but there better Ultimates that won't miss most of the fight. Incap only good because of its utilities.My crescent sweeps hit 1k less and won't miss.My Leap on my DK hits way harder and again will not miss.The full dawnbreaker hits harder and again won't miss.Incap doesn't hit that hard compared to the other stam ultimates and they hit multiple targets. When the attack misses or doesn't fire majority of the time you active it the ability kinda sucks.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    I'd drop wearing defensive sets if "insert instant hitting 20k+ combo jombos" removed.

Except troll king doesn't prevent that. And what combo hits you that hard other than a gank?
    Basically any combo that involves ultimate use and a hard hitting skill with animation cancelling. Add poisons and proc sets on top of that and there you go.
    I didn't speak specifically for troll king but in this case when you have high health (30k ish) troll king does indeed help you to heal up after that burst. So you won't waste too much resources to bubble up and spam heals and dodges, since doing high burst damage is basically free these days.
    So you counter that *** with another *** until they fix both.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    I think people like to use gold food or tri drink to increase the effectiveness. Also on Stamplar or cp allocation you can proc it without even doing anything. It is very efficient, cannot be debuffed (actually it can apparently), and hits people around you. It seems pretty strong to me.

i'm a stamblade
    If you want to take your cancer to the next level, use Viper+Incap for your burst and craft yourself some heavy Orgnum's Scales to skyrocket Troll King's efficacy and send that HP recovery stat to the moon.

delete

yeet

Incap misses 65% of the time easily dodgeable and most of the time now it won't even fire when you activate it, if its hit its good but there better Ultimates that won't miss most of the fight. Incap only good because of its utilities.My crescent sweeps hit 1k less and won't miss.My Leap on my DK hits way harder and again will not miss.The full dawnbreaker hits harder and again won't miss.Incap doesn't hit that hard compared to the other stam ultimates and they hit multiple targets. When the attack misses or doesn't fire majority of the time you active it the ability kinda sucks.

Where are you getting this 65% statistic? If incap truly sucks then I'm not sure why basically every nightblade I run into NA PC is running incap. You should tell them they are doing something wrong.
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys lets all drop Incap cause some dude says its trash when in fact its one of the strongest ultimates in the game.

how about this, i'll switch to eu, i'll make a stamblade, then we can duel for 500 mil, i'll use dawnbreaker and you use incap, and when your incap is dodged, blocked, and half of it misses i'll laugh and break the dawn right on your silly little nightblades face

Sure.
    Doubt your DBoS will do much damage because its an AoE attack and I use Deadly Cloak along with some other pretty nice mitigation things.

you use deadly cloak in duels? lol can i bet 1 bil?
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i'm a stamblade

delete

yeet

Where are you getting this 65% statistic? If incap truly sucks then I'm not sure why basically every nightblade I run into NA PC is running incap. You should tell them they are doing something wrong.
    My own experience and from the experience talking to others good StamNB on Xbox. Majority of the time you try to use incap on a person they will dodge it either passively or reactively. Even if you CC them beforehand good probability it will be dodge. Also its a issue not sure if its on PC as well but I know on Xbox the ability just won't fire off. You have to press it several times for it to even work and in a fight that's kinda the difference between life and death. On PC I'm pretty sure the number if people dodging incap is higher with addons that tell you when to dodge.
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i'm a stamblade

delete

yeet

My own experience and from the experience talking to others good StamNB on Xbox. Majority of the time you try to use incap on a person they will dodge it either passively or reactively. Even if you CC them beforehand good probability it will be dodge. Also its a issue not sure if its on PC as well but I know on Xbox the ability just won't fire off. You have to press it several times for it to even work and in a fight that's kinda the difference between life and death. On PC I'm pretty sure the number if people dodging incap is higher with addons that tell you when to dodge.

How about dont use incap after ambush? Most ppl learned what happened after an ambush. Sounds more like a l2p problem on your site
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i'm a stamblade

delete

yeet

Well, incap does get dodged quite often, but you can, as a caster of incap, prevent this to some degree. Its easy to anticipate when a nb might incap you, most good ppl dodge at that time, either by knowing said fact, or by reflex. Id say, imo experience, the dodgerate of incap is around 30-40%

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arthg wrote: »
    I don't see the issue with Troll King too. I don't have many issues with people who use Troll King and I don't think it's more unbalanced than Skeleton Pirate or Bloodspawn. Proc sets are far worse in my opinion because you don't have to do any work at all to get cheesy kills. I'd rather fight someone who uses Troll King than someone who uses Skoria or Selene.

Either nerf Troll King and half of the 2p sets with it together or leave it as it is.

The way I see it, getting kills with a damage proc set and having your life saved by a defensive proc set are equally cheesy.

But that's the game we're playing.

I disagree.
    It's not the same level of cheese.
    TK requires you to be actively healing to proc, *and* your health needs to be under 60% while doing so.
    With the massive burst damage a lot of players can pull off, this means you need to be really careful to keep those heal ticks up all the time.
    IMHO it's one of the least cheesy proc sets because of the double condition - you can't sit on your thumbs and wait for it to proc as easily as the other proc sets. You have to be active and vigilant to some extent.

Not really. The requirement is that you get healed. It does not have to come from an active ability. During a fight, you get tons of small passive heals that will trigger troll king. You critting someone - heal. Someone critting you - heal. 7TH legion brute proc - heal. Etc. etc.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »

i'm a stamblade

delete

yeet

How about dont use incap after ambush? Most ppl learned what happened after an ambush. Sounds more like a l2p problem on your site
    I always fear before I incap someone common sense as a NB. You don't use incap for the stun fear way bettee you use it for debuffs. With shuffle a stam build can still dodge it and with it not firing off when you press your ultimate a magic build has time to break free and than block or dodge the ability, while you broke your controller, trying to use your incap. When you finally able to use it there no point.

Anyways incap is bested used when the enemy is under 50% when it will boost your execute damage and keep them from healing up.
    Edited by KingJ on April 2, 2017 3:01PM
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »

i'm a stamblade

delete

yeet

Well, incap does get dodged quite often, but you can, as a caster of incap, prevent this to some degree. Its easy to anticipate when a nb might incap you, most good ppl dodge at that time, either by knowing said fact, or by reflex. Id say, imo experience, the dodgerate of incap is around 30-40%

I love when i try to incap someone as an opener and it doesnt fire and i get hard countered. Or they dodge it.... how did they even know it was coming?
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im considering trying to get myself troll king for my orc dk, maybe to use with my seventh legion l, and leeching set, since both sets have a chance to heal self it should proc troll king right?
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theres so many overperforming sets at the moment... I dont see the point in talking about only one. People will just move to the next overperforming thing because they added SO many new sets with shadows of the hist and one tamriel.

Right now, half of the PvP experience is basically farming gear. It's gotten pretty bad.
  • No_True_Scotsman
    No_True_Scotsman
    ✭✭✭✭
    (1) fear
    (2) incap
    (3) ????
    (4) profit
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey guys lets all drop Incap cause some dude says its trash when in fact its one of the strongest ultimates in the game.

how about this, i'll switch to eu, i'll make a stamblade, then we can duel for 500 mil, i'll use dawnbreaker and you use incap, and when your incap is dodged, blocked, and half of it misses i'll laugh and break the dawn right on your silly little nightblades face

Sure.
    Doubt your DBoS will do much damage because its an AoE attack and I use Deadly Cloak along with some other pretty nice mitigation things.

Not in duels in open world, and i'm not gonna bother changing my skills for a duel that will take a few seconds to win.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    (1) fear
    (2) incap
    (3) ????
    (4) profit

I think it's:

(1) ambush
    (2) ambush
    (3) ambush
    (4) ambush
    (5) ambush
    (6) ambush
    (7) ambush
    (8) ambush
    (9) ambush
    (10) ambush
    (11) ambush
    (12) ambush
    (13) ambush
    (14) ambush
    (15) ambush
    (16) profit
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    (1) fear
    (2) incap
    (3) ????
    (4) profit

I think it's:

(1) ambush
    (2) ambush
    (3) ambush
    (4) ambush
    (5) ambush
    (6) ambush
    (7) ambush
    (8) ambush
    (9) ambush
    (10) ambush
    (11) ambush
    (12) ambush
    (13) ambush
    (14) ambush
    (15) ambush
    (16) profit

You forgot fear/incap somewhere.
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure.

Not in duels in open world, and i'm not gonna bother changing my skills for a duel that will take a few seconds to win.

thats big talk coming from someone on a dying platform
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

• No_True_Scotsman
    No_True_Scotsman
    ✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    (1) fear
    (2) incap
    (3) ????
    (4) profit

I think it's:

(1) ambush
    (2) ambush
    (3) ambush
    (4) ambush
    (5) ambush
    (6) ambush
    (7) ambush
    (8) ambush
    (9) ambush
    (10) ambush
    (11) ambush
    (12) ambush
    (13) ambush
    (14) ambush
    (15) ambush
    (16) profit

@Satiar hey this guy found out your secret rotation
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Incap is the strongest ultimate in game for 1v1s period (corrosive is -maybe- stronger, it's debatable). I don't know who you've been dueling but you've obviously not dueled any good stamblades. You're welcome to PC EU if you wanna get some lessons.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Major vitality pot
    Plenty of CP into healing done and received
    Troll king
    Vigor/Rally as usual
    Keep on dodge rolling

Have fun. Your combined healing ticks can outdo most incoming damage.

*throws a Dark Flare your way*
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »

Incap is the strongest ultimate in game for 1v1s period (corrosive is -maybe- stronger, it's debatable). I don't know who you've been dueling but you've obviously not dueled any good stamblades. You're welcome to PC EU if you wanna get some lessons.

Parts of incap miss frequently, go on my YT link is in my signature, in the most recent video you can see a CP 100 dodging my stun, incap misses and is predicable, I like how everyone not on my server is saying it's a L2P issue but no one on mine is
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Parts of incap miss frequently, go on my YT link is in my signature, in the most recent video you can see a CP 100 dodging my stun, incap misses and is predicable, I like how everyone not on my server is saying it's a L2P issue but no one on mine is

Anyone i know that has played both servers by now agrees that if you love potatoes like an irishman does you should play NA.

I mean people reroll from EU because they enjoy your potatoes that much.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Anyone i know that has played both servers by now agrees that if you love potatoes like an irishman does you should play NA.

I mean people reroll from EU because they enjoy your potatoes that much.
    He not PC NA he Xbox NA.Xbox Na has potatoes but no where near the amount of PC.Na.
    Edited by KingJ on April 3, 2017 1:14PM
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nvm guy obviously has no idea what he's on about, arguing with delusional potatoes is pointless.

EDIT: LOL he's from Xbox, no wonder.
    Edited by Subversus on April 3, 2017 2:39PM
  • LegendaryChef
    LegendaryChef
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How is a skill that can be animation cancelled in half a second predictable? Unless every time you use it you ambush or heavy 2h attack I don't see your point.
    Zzoro/Elliot Brown/Baldy ~Kitesquad/Noricum~
    PC EU.
    Spider mount was the only good part about morrowind release.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nvm guy obviously has no idea what he's on about, arguing with delusional potatoes is pointless.

So because we play consoles we don't know what we are talking about?Says the person who need a add on to tell him when to dodge roll use a potion or heal.

People who play PC act all high and mighty when they would lose against consoles players. Its hilarious especially when you guys act like we don't know what we are talking about when you guys have the game tell you how to play.
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So because we play consoles we don't know what we are talking about?Says the person who need a add on to tell him when to dodge roll use a potion or heal.

People who play PC act all high and mighty when they would lose against consoles players. Its hilarious especially when you guys act like we don't know what we are talking about when you guys have the game tell you how to play.

Most top tier pc players use a very minimal amount of addons. I for one only use FTC cause I'm lazy and cba to keep track of buffs like proxi det or alchemist buff. Also you can't really be serious? PC will stomp console 1v1 any time, like wow how can you be so delusional.
    Edited by Subversus on April 3, 2017 3:03PM
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Most top tier pc players use a very minimal amount of addons. I for one only use FTC cause I'm lazy and cba to keep track of buffs like proxi det or alchemist buff. Also you can't really be serious? PC will stomp console 1v1 any time, like wow how can you be so delusional.

you can't keep up with prox+alch and you're gonna come here and say you're more skilled than @zuto40

Sit down! Be humble!
    Edited by Lexxypwns on April 3, 2017 3:10PM
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you can't keep track of simple buffs like proxy and alchemist and you say console player suck. I highly doubt PC players will stomp console players if you really Believe that I feel sorry for you.
  • zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Anyone i know that has played both servers by now agrees that if you love potatoes like an irishman does you s

How is a skill that can be animation cancelled in half a second predictable? Unless every time you use it you ambush or heavy 2h attack I don't see your point.

It's use is predictable, do I have CC immunity, no? Expect it. Am I missing more then 75% health? Expect it. Has he used it in the last 30 seconds, no? Expect it.

I wish for just 1 day pc, ps4, and xbone could all play together, then we'd realize there are pugs and good players on all servers, would certainly be great to see @Lord_MK shut down all the PC players calling him bad :D
    Stamblade- Legate
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal