Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

stam sorc pvp build

ztiler
ztiler
Soul Shriven
Im tryng to figue out a build for a stam sorc focuse on pvp. I've been looking some builds like blink and ricochete but i would like to read more opinions on what weapons should i use, skills and sets, or if anyone know, another stam sorc build for pvp. Doesnt matter the role.
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    Any weapon combination is viable on Stam sorc. What weapon combination would you like to run?
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • ztiler
    ztiler
    Soul Shriven
    I was thinking to run 2h and dual wield, but im open to other sugestions
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    That is the setup that I am currently running. Are you wanting dual wield or 2h as your main bar?

• ztiler
    ztiler
    Soul Shriven
    still dont know, but probably 2h
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    If you are going 2h mainhand, the only real benefits you get from dual wield is quick cloak (bursty dot, aoe, damage reduction, major expedition) and the ability to run 5-5-2 on that bar. It gives a similar benefit as bow (poison injection/volley+ major expedition on roll) without the ability to cast from range. 5-5-2 can be beneficial in some cases where one of your 5 pieces needs to be on both bars, whereas one 5 pc only needs to be on 1 bar. With the 5-5-2 on the back bar, however, I think this would only be a benefit if you were running something like bone pirate/hulking draughr(both bars) + clever alchemist(back bar only for activation of buff) + 2 pc monster set.

Damage wise- poison inject would out dps quick cloak on single target on all targets except those with purge (quick cloak would really only win out single target vs magica/stamplars that purify everything)
    Edited by Speed_Kills on March 30, 2017 8:58PM

• mattp19509
    mattp19509
    Soul Shriven
    5 alchemist and 5 bone pirate is strong with maelstrom weapons
    Ghorbash Stam Sorc
  • IlpsyducklI
    5 hundings 2 bloodspawn 3 agility vmsa weapons... keep it simple.. I run hundings on most of my stam builds and still keeps up with the 'updated sets'