The issues related to logging in to the European PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 19:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 21, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 21, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
The Blackwood Chapter and Update 30 are now available for testing on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/570427/

stam sorc pvp build

ztiler
ztiler
Soul Shriven
Im tryng to figue out a build for a stam sorc focuse on pvp. I've been looking some builds like blink and ricochete but i would like to read more opinions on what weapons should i use, skills and sets, or if anyone know, another stam sorc build for pvp. Doesnt matter the role.
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    Any weapon combination is viable on Stam sorc. What weapon combination would you like to run?
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • ztiler
    ztiler
    Soul Shriven
    I was thinking to run 2h and dual wield, but im open to other sugestions
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    That is the setup that I am currently running. Are you wanting dual wield or 2h as your main bar?

• ztiler
    ztiler
    Soul Shriven
    still dont know, but probably 2h
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    If you are going 2h mainhand, the only real benefits you get from dual wield is quick cloak (bursty dot, aoe, damage reduction, major expedition) and the ability to run 5-5-2 on that bar. It gives a similar benefit as bow (poison injection/volley+ major expedition on roll) without the ability to cast from range. 5-5-2 can be beneficial in some cases where one of your 5 pieces needs to be on both bars, whereas one 5 pc only needs to be on 1 bar. With the 5-5-2 on the back bar, however, I think this would only be a benefit if you were running something like bone pirate/hulking draughr(both bars) + clever alchemist(back bar only for activation of buff) + 2 pc monster set.

Damage wise- poison inject would out dps quick cloak on single target on all targets except those with purge (quick cloak would really only win out single target vs magica/stamplars that purify everything)
    Edited by Speed_Kills on March 30, 2017 8:58PM

• mattp19509
    mattp19509
    Soul Shriven
    5 alchemist and 5 bone pirate is strong with maelstrom weapons
    Ghorbash Stam Sorc
  • IlpsyducklI
    5 hundings 2 bloodspawn 3 agility vmsa weapons... keep it simple.. I run hundings on most of my stam builds and still keeps up with the 'updated sets'