The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Combat matrics broken?

ArvenAldmeri
ArvenAldmeri
✭✭✭✭✭
So after todays patch I got really weird stuff happening with combat matrics addon. Either its not counting my dps at all or its counting it without break - keeps running for minutes while not being in fight and counting two different fights together etc. I tried completely reinstalling the addon, removing its files, I tried conflict with other addons - the addon bugs on its own. I have no idea how to fix this. Yesterday it was working just fine and now it buggs like this. It works for everyone else in my guild just fine. Anyone having the same issue and any idea how to fix it? I cant afford running FTC or AUI for combat report, it makes my game lag too much.
Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't check combat metrics, but my Lazy Craft Writ addon I think was messing up everything whilst doing metal crafting. Everything was showing up as Prosperous. I went to Minion and just blanket updated all my addons (which I think included combat metrics).

Everything was fine after /reloadui (I did a /cmx later that day). Maybe that will fix it for you too (assuming your addons aren't up to date).
    Edited by parkham on April 3, 2017 4:45PM

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an add on section for the forums that would probably be a better place for fluid thread.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/add-ons-and-ui-mods
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    parkham wrote: »
    I didn't check combat metrics, but my Lazy Craft Writ addon I think was messing up everything whilst doing metal crafting. Everything was showing up as Prosperous. I went to Minion and just blanket updated all my addons (which I think included combat metrics).

Everything was fine after /reloadui (I did a /cmx later that day). Maybe that will fix it for you too (assuming your addons aren't up to date).

All my addons are up to date. At least those that have updates. I tried compatibility with all addons - switched all addons except for Combat Matrics off and it was still bugged.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an add on section for the forums that would probably be a better place for fluid thread.

Yeah, nah. I really hate the other forum sections because 90% people dont go to the other sections. And if mods move this I will be pissed ><
  • bstag
    bstag
    ✭✭

Yeah, nah. I really hate the other forum sections because 90% people dont go to the other sections. And if mods move this I will be pissed ><

I have not had any issues.

I am ready for this thread was moved face.
    200w_d.gif