Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Looking for people to play with

cdurci
cdurci
Soul Shriven
I'm just going to post my gamertag[coteygotjuice] and hopefully people will start to add me and maybe run dungeons or boss fights cause I haven't been able to find people to run with and I just got this invitation here so anyone is welcome to add me!
  • mariskaas
    mariskaas
    ✭✭✭
    Ain't gonna happen if you don't list whether you are on PC/console and which server :)
  • McGrubber96
    McGrubber96
    Soul Shriven
    Add me on XBox1: BeastKitten1/ McGrubber96

I play anything and everything
  • Deadfinger6
    Deadfinger6
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox1. Europe. Always up for Dolem and Boss attacks.
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cdurci wrote: »
    I'm just going to post my gamertag[coteygotjuice] and hopefully people will start to add me and maybe run dungeons or boss fights cause I haven't been able to find people to run with and I just got this invitation here so anyone is welcome to add me!
    Note my signature. I put it there so anyone here can reach out and ask for some help or run a few dungeons. I am by no means an expert player, but I do enjoy having fun.

I'm on the NA server, between 6pm-9pm EST M-F and waste my life away as much as I can on the weekends.

Sorry, but you'll need to send me a friend request or a message. By the time I get home, the last thing I'm going to want to do is get on these forums first. Hope you understand. :wink:
  • Merlinah123
    I am new to online gaming. PC NA, Not sure how everything works yet, but, I did try to start a guild bank, need ten members to activate, I am willing for us to join together but you gotta be patient, my online communication skills are lacking. I work second shift, I usually play late into the night.
  • Merlinah123
    My gamer tag is The Girl has no Name
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Xbox gamertag is also Surragard. NA server. I play at night EST mostly so I'm not sure how that lines up with your time zone but feel free to add me and if you see me on and need any help just let me know.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Merlinah123
    your'e awesome
  • Wolfenbelle
    Wolfenbelle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will help anyone and play with anyone. Will never criticize and always try to be pleasant. I've been playing ESO since pre-launch three years ago. Mostly play PVE, but will do PVP. I'm over 600 CP and my main is a Redguard Templar DPS, but I'd happily use my lowbie NB to play with newer players. If you're looking to play with an elite min-maxer, that's not me. But I kill my share, try not to die often, and do my best every time. I'm a 9-trait crafter in everything except a few blacksmithing weapons, which I'm working on. I craft alchemy and enchants. I don't charge any gold to help another player out by crafting, but would only ask that you supply the mats.

Also, if you don't have a house and/or don't have amenities such as the training dummies, crafting tables, cooking fire, and dye table, you are welcome to use my Hundings Palatial Hall any time. You would need to "friend" me in game to be able to port there.

Am AD, PC, NA, in Eastern (US) time zone and play most nights after work between about 7:00pm and 11:00pm. Reach me in game @Wolfenbelle.
    Edited by Wolfenbelle on April 2, 2017 5:56PM
  • Merlinah123
    You're awesome too. Thanks!