The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bone tatters and dubious

Baboonezz
Baboonezz
✭✭
Hey guys, i'm not here to *** post about this combo, i think its welcomed for stam.

what i'm here for is for either zos, or anyone here who has information on whether this combination is supposed to work, not your opinions on if it should for the sake of balance.

various online resources it seems everyone has either heard the food recipe itself is bugged and should say drink, or that dubious will be changed to food. as always, no one can provide any sources from zos themselves.

hoping someone here may have actual information, keep the opinions on the combo in another thread please.

EDIT: i hope this is the right place for this, i usually hang in the pvp board.
Edited by Baboonezz on March 31, 2017 8:13AM
Are jokes about poop anti-septic?
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prob gonna stay the way it is, a drink that works...unless someone runs it on a magical Templar. Then it will instantly be nerfed or changed to a food.
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."