The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso Live Discussion

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The range attack isn't dodgeable?! WTH!

What's the rational this time? It's not an AoE, it's not a channel ability, so what's the reason this time? What's ZOS's vendetta against medium armor?

Perhaps you should watch the episode of ESO Live since they explained the reasons why it isn't dodgeable during the broadcast.
    Edited by ADarklore on April 1, 2017 1:15AM
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems both cool and balanced. Very happy with the results so far! :)

Give the Wrobel props here ppl. The only complainers right now are those who complain about literally every skill in the game.

As for the free purge - it purges one negative effect. That'll help you very little in many circunstances and still takes up a global cooldown. Templars purge 5 (5x more effective). Neither are OP.

Edited by Vaoh on April 1, 2017 1:49AM
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really having a decision crisis on whether my warden should be a tank or ranger/dps...

I had kind of given up on stamina dps at this point, and now have a sap tank, magdk dps, and Magplar healer. I was going to tank with the warden (reminds me of a cross between my old wow druid and death knight tanks), buy I also really like the concept of a ranger or stamina pet damage dealer.

Plus the hunt master set might work well here
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Such an OP class. Im totally hyped. There is a word for that class in Germany:

Eierlegende Wollmilchsauch

*Eierlegende Wollmilchsau
    Means
    Egg-laying Woll-giving Milk-giving pig
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on April 1, 2017 9:27AM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Nahtal
    Nahtal
    ✭✭✭
    PVP is nice but only for alliance war.

That battlefield look a like (sry but gonna skip that)
    Love to crind, to sell, to explore, to heal, and to have fun.
    Templar Breton vampire HEAL CP463 Lord Massimo 'fire is his friend'
    Templar Argonian QUAN CHI HEAL CP463: 'the light of friendly'
    Nightblade Breton Sjangsung DPS CP463 'does not take souls'
    Zizeng (new char) DPS/HEAL warden (not chinees char)
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think it looks very nice
  • Gothlander
    Gothlander
    ✭✭✭✭
    From what I saw, I really like the animal companion skill line. The animation is excellent. This is something coming from me because I typically dislike any kind of summons in any game.

The only negative is that any non-ganker stambuild is going to be almost required to play Warden unless there is a lot of unannounced stamina changes for the existing classes.

@timidobserver Hey. What do you mean by gankers? You mean stealthy night blades? Can Templars and other classes be gankers? How?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

TESO needs a wardrobe system badly. Something similar to WoW's tmog system would make this game one of the best mmorpg out there!
  • BohnT
    BohnT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gothlander wrote: »
    From what I saw, I really like the animal companion skill line. The animation is excellent. This is something coming from me because I typically dislike any kind of summons in any game.

The only negative is that any non-ganker stambuild is going to be almost required to play Warden unless there is a lot of unannounced stamina changes for the existing classes.

@timidobserver Hey. What do you mean by gankers? You mean stealthy night blades? Can Templars and other classes be gankers? How?

No he talks about a stamnb that isn't a ganker
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT wrote: »
    Gothlander wrote: »

No he talks about a stamnb that isn't a ganker

It's not just NB. Any medium armor stam build relies on dodge to survive. They keep making things undodgeable and it's leaving them a little more defenseless. Not that many of people still running medium as it is though; other than Gankers Most people are heavy armor or magic shields strait mitigating. This just drives the trend more.

And yes; other classes can gank.
  • hmsdragonfly
    hmsdragonfly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Yeah, undodgeable and unblockable ranged attacks

The attack is blockable.

Aldmeri Dominion Loyalist. For the Queen!