The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Eso Live Discussion

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Thought's people?

Warden seems ... balanced and that was just 1 skill line.
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Free cleanse that gives resources with a heal and cannot be targeted. Wtf

Undodgeable move that heals with a 42 m range

All abilities won't pull you from stealth

Free ultimate almost spammable that cannot be stunned or rooted wtf

• Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My thoughts on ESO live:

Umm, was there one today?

Honestly, I like watching them, I really do but... Squirrel!

I usually watch the shows about a week late on youtube.

I am, however, excited about the new Warden class so I will probably keep looking at the youtube page waiting for them to upload it so I can watch.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://imgur.com/a/PUz1e#oRULvT2

Warden animal companion skill line.
    Edited by Anhedonie on March 31, 2017 9:02PM
    Profanity filter is a crime against the freedom of speech. Also gags.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    From what I saw, I really like the animal companion skill line. The animation is excellent. This is something coming from me because I typically dislike any kind of summons in any game.

The only negative is that any non-ganker stambuild is going to be almost required to play Warden unless there is a lot of unannounced stamina changes for the existing classes.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

Yeah the sorcery/brutality netch that gives resources and can be targeted got me, its a free cleanse as well lmao.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get your shine on the tin foil hats. The Warden class is and will be weak. It will be fun and there will be people who pull it off but for 95 % of the other players, it will be another day in ESO.
    Edited by DHale on March 31, 2017 8:23PM
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, undodgeable and unblockable ranged attacks

Basically a summon-able engine guardian that doesn't break stealth

Free ultimate that hits harder than other ultimates because it can "die" yet a morph that automatically rezes itself

The so called DOT heal opposed to templars burst is more of just a delayed burst really. Kind of looks like magic Vigor as far as delay. They didn't show this skills morph but they talked about it. I'm just thinking when I see it as a templar with mobilty. Add in those animal attacks also restore health when they expire makes them range sweeps in a way.

Yeah. Seems balanced.

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's NOT true. They said only the resource abilities and bear will not pull you out, but any offensive ability will the moment you attack with it.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • MadMattatatta

Yeah the sorcery/brutality netch that gives resources and can be targeted got me, its a free cleanse as well lmao.

and don't forget it's free

• Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a replay somewhere?

Edit: nvm, I find it on Twitch.
    Edited by Shanjijri on March 31, 2017 8:40PM
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such an OP class. Im totally hyped. There is a word for that class in Germany:

Eierlegende Wollmilchsauch
    Edited by Iyas on March 31, 2017 8:46PM
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

That's NOT true. They said only the resource abilities and bear will not pull you out, but any offensive ability will the moment you attack with it.

My bad.

Sits in stealth with netch and bear.
    Snipe heavy cliffracer

All stamina returned (netch+heavy) lots of damage some not dodgeable then non stunned rooted bear in face while spams snipe and cliff

Kinda crazy but will wait and see.
    At least we get a new flavor of cheese lol
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll reserve assessment on the class until after I've seen the other two skill lines. Nice that activating any ability on the Animal line will work with Necropotence, could be quite powerful for a Magicka user.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    The buff tracker seems nice.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Ginas Hot
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also noticed minor evasion making an appearance. Remember when major evasion was nerfed last patch? Well; that can get ya back to 20%
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »

My bad.

Sits in stealth with netch and bear.
    Snipe heavy cliffracer

All stamina returned (netch+heavy) lots of damage some not dodgeable then non stunned rooted bear in face while spams snipe and cliff

Kinda crazy but will wait and see.
    At least we get a new flavor of cheese lol

Sit in stealth, no need for netch and bear
    Snipe heavy ambush

Similiar amount of stamina returned, lots of damage done, not dodged because its from stealth. Ulti of choice to face.
    No need to be warden.

... doesnt sound unusually crazy to me tbh
    Edited by SodanTok on March 31, 2017 9:05PM
  • Chairo_Kuma
    Chairo_Kuma
    ✭✭✭
    I see a viable bow build finally
    GM Esteemed/PS4 NA /Never Knows Best.....

• Redguard Stam Blade - 50 - AD
    • Argonian Mag Templar - 50 - AD
    • Redguard Stam Dragon Knight - 50 - AD
    • Breton Mag Blade - 50 - AD
    • Argonian Stam Warden - 50 - AD
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Powerful utility even if somethings get nerfed which i suspect they will.

Templar + Warden combo's that cater for each others strengths/weakness will be mad imo

Fengrush with some details and opinions..

• Marktoneth3
    Marktoneth3
    ✭✭✭
    hmm Max CP at 3600 ?

wow
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what I've learnt from this topic thus far is that the warden class which no-one has played yet will be under-powered, balanced, and over-powered.

I think I'll just wait for it to go live and then enjoy it whatever.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only way it can be under powered given what we know is if the damage from those abilities are pretty weak to offset lack of cost or counter
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The range attack isn't dodgeable?! WTH!

What's the rational this time? It's not an AoE, it's not a channel ability, so what's the reason this time? What's ZOS's vendetta against medium armor?
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Such an OP class. Im totally hyped. There is a word for that class in Germany:

Eierlegende Wollmilchsauch

sounds like a ritter sport to me
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What's the rational this time? It's not an AoE, it's not a channel ability, so what's the reason this time? What's ZOS's vendetta against medium armor?

Super slow and clunky animation.
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    So what I've learnt from this topic thus far is that the warden class which no-one has played yet will be under-powered, balanced, and over-powered.

Well, to be fair, Sorcs, Templars, DKs, and Nightblades are under-powered, balanced, and over-powered, too.
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the style/theme of the Warden class. Hold judgment on anything else until I actually play it. It looks interesting though.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Anhedonie wrote: »

Yeah it wasn't that slow. Uppercut is slow, and you can definitely dodge that, and it doesn't have a 28m range. They need to up the animation speed, and make it dodgeable​.
    Edited by Strider_Roshin on March 31, 2017 11:48PM
  • Anhedonie
    Anhedonie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah it wasn't that slow. Uppercut is slow, and you can definitely dodge that, and it doesn't have a 28m range. They need to up the animation speed, and make it dodgeable​.

From 28 range it will be slower than a pile of flying liquid poop.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

From 28 range it will be slower than a pile of flying liquid poop.

So only light, and heavy armor can use their means of defense then? Man I wish more things went through damage shields; that way magicka players will know what it feels like to wear medium armor.