Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My hopes with the buff tracker

• Shadow_Viper_vX
    Shadow_Viper_vX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [SNIp] Buff Tracker for consoles is great news!!!

[Edited for bait]
    Edited by ZOS_JohanaB on April 1, 2017 12:23PM
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few comments have been removed from this thread. Even if you do not agree with OP, posting rude comments to one another is not appropriate. Please be constructive when discussing your opinions and remember to follow the community rules.
    Staff Post
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm fine with the buff trackers as it show. Like every other features that had been added, it will be kept disabled most of the time anyway, as I don't need any of those features to quest, find motives and blueprint in public dungeons and delves.

But, might be useful for harder content.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A few comments have been removed from this thread. Even if you do not agree with OP, posting rude comments to one another is not appropriate. Please be constructive when discussing your opinions and remember to follow the community rules.

I'm sure my negative title, and abrasive attitude isn't creating the best medium for a constructive discussion. I'll alter a few things in order to rectify this.
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Alright I changed the focus of this thread. Hopefully this will breed a more constructive environment.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly it'll be a welcome sight to helping me keep my rotation together. Sometimes I don't always see the frag proc on my hands when I'm busy fighting. Same with BSW proc. This'll be helpful when the situation gets heated.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 1, 2017 12:55PM
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly it'll be a welcome sight to helping me keep my rotation together. Sometimes I don't always see the frag proc on my hands when I'm busy fighting. Same with BSW proc. This'll be helpful when the situation gets heated.

It's true, like grim focus; there are times where my instant cast proc for frags disappears as soon as I hit the button; causing me to hard cast like a noob.
  • Peekachu99
    Peekachu99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Umm, OP, buff trackers allow pinpoint precision and resource management--that's the opposite of "removing skillful play" that you insinuated.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's true, like grim focus; there are times where my instant cast proc for frags disappears as soon as I hit the button; causing me to hard cast like a noob.

Yeah, this is really the only reason why I'm turning it on. That and if there are negative buffs, to also track those.

Cause lets face it, you can very barely see the bleed debuff on your character when you are in a heated fight.
    Edited by Takes-No-Prisoner on April 1, 2017 2:03PM
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I asked Rich if there was more options than just on or off, he said yes. So hopefully we can choose what buffs to track etc.

It would be nice to choose what buffs to track. It would be easier to keep an eye on particular buffs according to the situation. I can't wait to try it.