Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Twice-Born Star set with full divine

ztiler
ztiler
Soul Shriven
What are the possibilities of using a TBS with full divine? What would be the best Mundus Stones to use in it? Any way to use this set in a viable way for PvP or PvE ? Any build that can be improved by it ?
I dont plan in using it now, just would like to read other opinions about it or general ideias of how t obenefit from this unique effect.
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like most people use Thief + shadow with it.
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Shadow and thief is a good combo... in fact those are the best mundus you can get for DPSing.

Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • MartinDeShade
    MartinDeShade
    ✭✭
    Yeah it is a pity most of the mundus stones aren't balanced, because Thief and Shadow are the best of the lot. It is is a pity a full divine set using Warrior doesn't add up to 300 weapon damage. It would still not include jewelry though.

I have to wonder though if TBS might make a comeback with the way total weapon damage keeps going up. At a certain point you would be better off with percentage increase with Thief and Shadow than even 400 weapon damage.
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use it. People don't really feel it's better than other meta builds, but I find I do better with TBS over proc set damage.