The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Broom and Bucket - Crown Store

BruceLeeroy91
BruceLeeroy91
✭✭✭
What are these limited time items for? Simply to equip?
  • wolfdoggie_ESO
    wolfdoggie_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    For April Fools I assume. Kinda pointless since there's no reskinning.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh they added an April Fools in the store? Pictures! I am still out of the house. :neutral:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What items are these khajiit she wonders?

Cosmetically disguised master weapons perhaps yes. This one she recalls long ago in a place called Middle Earth it was possible to equip as weapons a frying pan and a rolling pin - or was it a toasting fork?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, appears to be an April Fools prank, they are actually equipable items, and they appear in a section in the Crown Store called "Pay to Lose", which is really funny I think :D
    Bucket is even dyable apparently!
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • BruceLeeroy91
    BruceLeeroy91
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure how to upload a picture, for 50 crowns a piece they are funny, the broom takes the space of a two handed weapon and the bucket your helm.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit wants these.

And all other manner of the things that might make it easier for my future Dunmer servants to clean up after my camel yes.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wait wait wait...are you telling me i can go around cyrodiil and bash people with a broom? because if I can oh please let me reskin my staff to a broom.

"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• BruceLeeroy91
    BruceLeeroy91
    ✭✭✭
    wait wait wait...are you telling me i can go around cyrodiil and bash people with a broom? because if I can oh please let me reskin my staff to a broom.

You can, but unfortunately it is an actual item itself, not an option to reskin.

[Edit] still awesome tho ha
    Edited by BruceLeeroy91 on March 31, 2017 2:20PM
  • wolfdoggie_ESO
    wolfdoggie_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Oh they added an April Fools in the store? Pictures! I am still out of the house. :neutral:

KkBbLwW.jpg
    Edited by wolfdoggie_ESO on March 31, 2017 2:21PM
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can, but unfortunately it is an actual item itself, not an option to reskin.

[Edit] still awesome tho ha

I am so happy right now.
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

• wolfdoggie_ESO
    wolfdoggie_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Can you put the bucket over a shopkeeper's head so you can steal all their loot without them being able to see you?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broom - 366 damage
    Bucket - 409 Armor

I can see the guy's thread who doesn't like civilian clothes in combat now!
    :D
    Edited by TequilaFire on March 31, 2017 2:29PM
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they were Hat and Weapon Costumes then I would buy. But as it is... :(
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broom - 366 damage
    Bucket - 409 Armor

I can see the guy's thread who doesn't like civilian clothes in combat now!
    :D

Unless you are a lvl 1 char, then full damage baby!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you dual wield the brooms this one she wonders?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brooms count as 2H weapon.
    I just took over a minute to beat a skeever to death with it. :)
    Edited by TequilaFire on March 31, 2017 2:46PM
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immediate buyer's remorse, can't wear the bucket with the towel.

...I guess I have to go nude.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm the two pawed skills are not so advanced.

This one would like to request a dual wield household object at some point in the future yes.

Perhaps a pair of frying pans?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a door opening. They should have made these items cosmetic only. But now ZOS has sold weapons and armor in the crown store. Yes they are small and most* people wont have real use of them other than cosmetic.

I say most because these can be worn by new players. And these items will be fine till at least level 30. I know this because I have been leveling my alts using.
    HvOWBw5.png
    Made for the training and the ability to trade them once I am done. I could probably go past level 30 but 30 is the magic number for equipment writs.

So while they may not have a trait, they are still feesible to use. The biggest thing is wondering what comes next. Maybe something else, just a bit stronger. I mean they wouldn't want to boil that water too fast. But eventually.

And ZOS commenting on this will be useless no matter what. "No plans" is a *** answer.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this is some of the "balance" Rich was talking about. lol
  • Wrekkedd
    Wrekkedd
    ✭✭✭✭
    O...m...g... @Runs. Relax and go back into your doomsday shelter. . .
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wonders if the broom and bucket are upgradable at the woodworking craft station.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wonders if the broom and bucket are upgradable at the woodworking craft station.

I was wonder if you can de-craft them....Gold items?

PS4 - EU

• randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭

I was wonder if you can de-craft them....Gold items?

Prob nothing from decon after all It Pay to Lose...
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    This is a door opening. They should have made these items cosmetic only. But now ZOS has sold weapons and armor in the crown store. Yes they are small and most* people wont have real use of them other than cosmetic.

I say most because these can be worn by new players. And these items will be fine till at least level 30. I know this because I have been leveling my alts using.
    HvOWBw5.png
    Made for the training and the ability to trade them once I am done. I could probably go past level 30 but 30 is the magic number for equipment writs.

So while they may not have a trait, they are still feesible to use. The biggest thing is wondering what comes next. Maybe something else, just a bit stronger. I mean they wouldn't want to boil that water too fast. But eventually.

And ZOS commenting on this will be useless no matter what. "No plans" is a *** answer.

Are you...serious or is it just a well thought out troll post?o.o
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    But they're not skins? Um no thx
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why this game really needs a reskin feature.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »

HvOWBw5.png

@Runs

Seriously? Is that all you do is complain? Its an April Fools joke and some humor from ZOS. If I fell for the troll, shame on me, but honestly, you lost a lot of whatever credibility you had on the forums.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB