The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No reward for random normal

TitanSlayer1985
TitanSlayer1985
Soul Shriven
Monday and tuesday I was playing with a few groups and we were doing random normal dungeons to get the xp. We did several of them to no avail. No matter who we put as leader of group we did not receive any xp for it. We did city of ash 1 wayrest sewers, and a few others. Any reason this is not giving us our XP?
TitanSlayer1985
  1. Kaelanna - High Elf Sorcerer
  2. Alanna Strong-Shield - Nord DragonKnight
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Group finder is currently bugged (xbox one at least).

If I queue myself and a friend up for the random dungeon through activity finder, sometimes I get the reward - sometimes I dont. My friend never gets it.

Not sure if it is intended that the leader only gets it.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We're aware of this issue and have been working to get it resolved for all platforms.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TitanSlayer1985
    TitanSlayer1985
    Soul Shriven
    ok, thanks
    TitanSlayer1985
    1. Kaelanna - High Elf Sorcerer
    2. Alanna Strong-Shield - Nord DragonKnight