The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We are currently investigating connection issues some players are having on the North American megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.

Whats the latest for hvy attack lit staff builds?

WalksonGraves
WalksonGraves
✭✭✭✭✭
I see they ruined the old combo so now im back to elegant/wisdom/illambris. Getting between 4-8k dmg per tick of hvy attack.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    I see they ruined the old combo so now im back to elegant/wisdom/illambris. Getting between 4-8k dmg per tick of hvy attack.

Way too low... I hit for 12-14k with 2 illambris, 4 aether, 5 Spinner with charged staff and a vMA lightning back bar.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
    Options
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm running 5x undaunted infiltrator, 5x BSW, 2x monster helm (grothdar, skoria or illambris) and a sharpened vMA lightning staff ofcourse.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
    Options
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »

Way too low... I hit for 12-14k with 2 illambris, 4 aether, 5 Spinner with charged staff and a vMA lightning back bar.

Is that damage your hvy attack dot tick? What is your total dmg per hvy attack?
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »

That's off balance figures though isn't it? Not every tick is hitting for that. You can actually hit 17ks using tbs, willpower and 2 illambris. Non off balance it isn't as high but stun them and they fry.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • dpencil
    dpencil
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is my mag sorc pet build using heavy lightning attacks. No Minor Slayer or vMA weps.

35k_Heavy_Atk.png

Averaging 6k per tick on lightning staff channel.
    Edited by dpencil on March 28, 2017 10:41PM
    Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got set up for a build like this tonight, with a sharpened lightning staff (julianos), 5 undaunted infiltrator, 5 elegance, and 2 ilambris. I was, a little disappointed that I was only pulling 16k on a target dummy but I was also badly screwing up the rotation.

With practice and gear hopefully I can raise that
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options