The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Whats the latest for hvy attack lit staff builds?

WalksonGraves
WalksonGraves
✭✭✭✭✭
I see they ruined the old combo so now im back to elegant/wisdom/illambris. Getting between 4-8k dmg per tick of hvy attack.
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    I see they ruined the old combo so now im back to elegant/wisdom/illambris. Getting between 4-8k dmg per tick of hvy attack.

Way too low... I hit for 12-14k with 2 illambris, 4 aether, 5 Spinner with charged staff and a vMA lightning back bar.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm running 5x undaunted infiltrator, 5x BSW, 2x monster helm (grothdar, skoria or illambris) and a sharpened vMA lightning staff ofcourse.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »

Way too low... I hit for 12-14k with 2 illambris, 4 aether, 5 Spinner with charged staff and a vMA lightning back bar.

Is that damage your hvy attack dot tick? What is your total dmg per hvy attack?
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Masel92 wrote: »

That's off balance figures though isn't it? Not every tick is hitting for that. You can actually hit 17ks using tbs, willpower and 2 illambris. Non off balance it isn't as high but stun them and they fry.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • dpencil
    dpencil
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is my mag sorc pet build using heavy lightning attacks. No Minor Slayer or vMA weps.

35k_Heavy_Atk.png

Averaging 6k per tick on lightning staff channel.
    Edited by dpencil on March 28, 2017 10:41PM
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got set up for a build like this tonight, with a sharpened lightning staff (julianos), 5 undaunted infiltrator, 5 elegance, and 2 ilambris. I was, a little disappointed that I was only pulling 16k on a target dummy but I was also badly screwing up the rotation.

With practice and gear hopefully I can raise that
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank