The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Battle Grounds MMR? Leaderboards?

Paraflex
Paraflex
✭✭✭✭
I know the information hasn't been released yet but I hope to god they have a match making rank (MMR) system in place. Just because you que with a group of 4 people who are your friends shouldn't be the only qualifier for pre-made groups. I've seen plenty of games do a MMR really well I hope we find the same success with ESO. You can have 4 new players with no gear/mael weps que against 4 high pvp ranked geared out mael weps get crushed. Having just a que system that looks at how many are in the group is a major flaw.

It would be wise to have a MMR for individual players and MMR for grouped players as they are very different.

Leaderboards appear to be broken down in different category's. Will leaderboards be based on time played like emperor? If I have 7 days to play and play 24/7 will that put me on the leaderboards or will the quality of wins actually matter? I know they have medals which will be awarded but how exactly will that change leaderboards? This reinforces the reason you need MMR in battlegrounds to be on the leaderboards. I think people wouldn't be to happy to see John Doe's play time 160 Hours played out of the 168 hours a week with a .25 Kill the Death Ratio and all losses for his battleground matches but he lands the #21 leaderboard spot due to how much time he played.
Hollykills CP 630 Templar Healer - Ad PS4 Warlord Rank

Max Stam/Mag Dk
Max Stam Sorc
Max Stam/Mag NB

Don't care to dps much so I heal.

• Lord_MK
    Lord_MK
    ✭✭✭
    Paraflex wrote: »
    I know the information hasn't been released yet but I hope to god they have a match making rank (MMR) system in place. Just because you que with a group of 4 people who are your friends shouldn't be the only qualifier for pre-made groups. I've seen plenty of games do a MMR really well I hope we find the same success with ESO. You can have 4 new players with no gear/mael weps que against 4 high pvp ranked geared out mael weps get crushed. Having just a que system that looks at how many are in the group is a major flaw.

It would be wise to have a MMR for individual players and MMR for grouped players as they are very different.

Leaderboards appear to be broken down in different category's. Will leaderboards be based on time played like emperor? If I have 7 days to play and play 24/7 will that put me on the leaderboards or will the quality of wins actually matter? I know they have medals which will be awarded but how exactly will that change leaderboards? This reinforces the reason you need MMR in battlegrounds to be on the leaderboards. I think people wouldn't be to happy to see John Doe's play time 160 Hours played out of the 168 hours a week with a .25 Kill the Death Ratio and all losses for his battleground matches but he lands the #21 leaderboard spot due to how much time he played.

I hope it's something pretty interesting too bro. I'm going to call off work for a few days.. xD