Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Best way to sell Ebony Motif Gold Book (full version)

mudasx
mudasx
Soul Shriven
Hey folks. Am trying to figure out the best way to sell the Ebony Motif Gold Book and turn a profit. I've tried selling in both zone chat (only get ridiculously low ball offers from folks trying to flip it themselves) and guild store (even offering it for less than I've seen it in all other guild stores).

Anyways, thanks in advance. (I'm on ps4 on the NA servers if that helps)
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many out there right now, if you price it at 3 to 4k per voucher 900k to 1.2mil. If I remeber it is 300 vouchers. With prices dropping daily on vouchers it may be hard.
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I see them for 500k atm on pc eu. I have 400 ish vouchers banked and was wondering myself if I should buy something to get some gold. But I don't care atm, I will just leave them there and continue doing master writs until I get the 100 master writ achievement. Think I am around 40-50 or something already.

Maybe they will add something new in the voucher store some day, then it will be nice to have some stored up. Unless you really need the gold right now, I would say don't bother too much. Just me tho.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • mudasx
    mudasx
    Soul Shriven
    Lol well, I went to link in zone chat and accidentally learned it anyhow lol. Really could've used the gold, but it is what it is
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Well since the price per voucher will only drop, I can only say; good luck.
  • nodulo
    nodulo
    ✭✭✭
    Mud, that's a bummer and I certainly feel your pain.

When the game launched the Imperial motif reached around 200k. One day I had it drop and was delighted to sell.
    I had my whole sales pitch typed up for zone chat, dropped the options window for the motif, had a breif freezing lag spike only to resume play and the item being learned and gone from my inventory.

Biggest kick in the pants ..my character was an Imperial so I could already convert to that style. I understand that learning it allowed me to craft in that style not just upgrade to it, but man a few months after launch on a fresh account that money was sorely missed.