Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Materials not moving to craft bag

Lana_Del_slay
Lana_Del_slay
✭✭
Hi I haven't played eso in months and months, finally subscribed to plus again and have got back online today, so I open my inventory and there's a bunch of materials in my inventory with no option of moving to craft bag, my craft bag isn't locked as I can move things from it, just not back in to it, someone help please :s
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you right click on the crafting item, you should have a choice to Store, or if in the bag, Retrieve.

Also, while it should be on as default to move things immediately to the bag, sometimes you have to relog or rezone to get things to move

And, speaking to the Automatically move things, there is an option in the game to not move things automatically, make sure that is set.

Finally, look on your character sheet and see if ESO Plus is enabled for your account. Actually, that should be the first place to check. If not, try a reboot of your PC or Console and relog into the game again.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lana_Del_slay
    Lana_Del_slay
    ✭✭
    Thank you :)