The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PS4/NA] Looking For Active Guild That Accepts New ESO Players.

Zenarya
Zenarya
Soul Shriven
A friend and I picked up ESO about a week ago or so. We're not 50 (yet) but are getting there. We're. both highly skilled and experienced in MMO's, so this isn't really new for us. Anyway, we just want to find a guild that doesn't look at new players as any less then they are and won't mind having us in your presence. I'm aiming for more of a PVE aspect for now but my friend will probably do everything so any type of guild is fine with us as long as it's decently active. Oh and lastly, yes, we are both 18+

Thanks for your time! PSN: ColonelAsskicker
  • Lacangel
    Lacangel
    I will send you a psn message and invite you to the guild ^_^
  • davidcombs7
    Psn? I run a dungeon guild with 100members
  • Zenarya
    Zenarya
    Soul Shriven
    David, sounds good. Yes PSN: ColonelAsskicker