Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

How factions gets things done (read with humor!)

Olen_Mikko
Olen_Mikko
✭✭✭✭✭
How factions gets things done:

1. AD

Sheer numbers. No EOTS - trains or permablock trollsquads. 9/10 times when capping anything, AD stands underneath oil shower or suck up siege rain and just die like swarm of ants. Easiest AP farm game has to offer.

2. EP

EOTS heavy armor meta - trains. Pop some ulti and find the loneliest light armored enemy. Repeat 100 times.

3. DC

45 % trollplars / 45 % magDKs / 9 % sorcs and 1% bomber NBs. Stealing keeps and fighting only AD, when AD is pushed back to faregyl.

NB enthusiastic:
  1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
  2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
  3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
  4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Odd to see the huge differences on servers / platforms lol. Maybe include a server name and platform next time.
  • Kerioko
    Kerioko
    ✭✭✭✭
    How Factions Get things done (cont.)

1: AD - 5 min till eval
    - Yes we only have 3 home keeps
    - Yes that is EP attacking Alessia
    - Everyone, time to take DC resources
    - Always has to deal with Team Purple! Why won't they fight each other for a change?

2: EP
    - 100 man zerg is needed to take Bruma
    - DC owns Chal and Arrius, lets push Dragonclaw and Aleswell
    - All home keeps and scrolls gone, EP zerg found at Nikel fighting DC (While AD takes Ash)
    - Always has to deal with Team Green! Why won't they fight each other for a change?

3: DC - entire strategy revolves around the great Chalamo!
    - If Chal is blue, time for the entire faction to push Roe, Nikel, and Brindle
    - If Chal is red, who cares if AD owns Ash and all the resources around Glade, Rayles, and Warden, all faction to Chal mine!
    - If Chal is ever yellow, we lose our minds, be prepared for a 4 hour, 3 way zerg battle with 1 fps!
    - Always has to deal with Team Orange! Why won't they fight each other for a change?
    Edited by Kerioko on February 2, 2017 6:47AM
    Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets - Argonian mNB Tank/Heals (PVP)
    Strawberry Semifreddo - Dunmer mSorc DPS // Sunny D-Light - Breton mTemp Heals
    Peanut Butter Sandwich - Orc sDK DPS // Kellogg's Frosted Flakes - Argonian mWard Tank/Heals (PVE)
    Cor-Leonis
    friendship - integrity - perseverance
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox na haderus

1. EP - must fight dc and ad on both fronts. (East side of map), push to alessia at all costs. Doesn't know how to defend keeps.

2. AD - must gate ep and take red home keeps, leaves roebeck and ash untouched through out day. 10 player gank squards.

3. DC - must gate ep, massive zerg that runs over ad and ep at the same time. Most EOTS users here.
    Edited by Skinzz on February 2, 2017 7:12AM
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious :) Thanks for approaching this with humor!
    I agree with Kerioko: of course the machinations by Team Purple / Green / Orange are the explanation for everything that happens! ;)
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kerioko wrote: »

- Always has to deal with Team Purple! Why won't they fight each other for a change?

- All home keeps and scrolls gone, EP zerg found at Nikel fighting DC (While AD takes Ash)
    - Always has to deal with Team Green! Why won't they fight each other for a change?

- If Chal is red, who cares if AD owns Ash and all the resources around Glade, Rayles, and Warden, all faction to Chal mine!
    - If Chal is ever yellow, we lose our minds, be prepared for a 4 hour, 3 way zerg battle with 1 fps!
    - Always has to deal with Team Orange! Why won't they fight each other for a change?

OP, update your post with this. That's 100% correct.

Also, I need to note that it's of vital importance to establish High King's ownership of Chalman's apple farms. Take Chalamo for the High King and the Covenant!
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scourge ps4

AD. Massive zergs that nightcap everyone and everything, and intermittently are able to zerg 5 keeps at one time by sheer numbers. Can be gated but will still take kingscrest and dragonclaw. Will teabag after killing 1 afk player with 10. Will revive after dying to a 1 vx and still teabag even if they never got a hit. Numbers is power. Occasionally lets other alliance have a headstart at beginning of campaign only to take it back a 3k lead overnight to crush everyones spirit.

DC. Can be found at allesia bridge farming and bleakers gate farming. Occasionally takes kingscrest while yellow takes arrius and faregyl. Many EP players have joined DC ... read below. DC is now worst faction due to all the best EP players joining them best small scale bridge farmers in the game. Often times they try to take the same keep as red to depose an emporer but often end up just fighting red outside and losing track of mission.

EP. Has 12 guilds with 12 different styles. All headed by ego centric name callers who think everyone is a spy, and all other players are garbage. They all clearly know what is best. Usually loses campaign because they spend all day blaming everyone else and calling each other nut bags in text chat. Would probably win if they didnt hate each other. Players leave the alliance to go to DC thinking "without me they will surely lose". loves to capture scrolls and farm them but usually get bored and die before earning more than 5k ap. The hate for them grows with each scroll farm.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD = bunch of squishy girls but many

EP = bunch of squishy children (scared of trueflame)

DC = bunch of adults that refuse to group

*PC EU
  • Magic_Longsword
    raviour wrote: »

*PC EU

Ahahaha the part about not grouping is so spot on :D
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Amazing how different things are on different campaign

On mine

EP

Fight everyone, go after every keep and wonder why we can't take Chalman or Blue Road keep and wonder why when AD have Emporer and all the scrolls DC still want Chalman.

AD

Play early hours of the day and take all the keeps and scrolls and then Gate Camp forcing other player just to quit so they never get a decent number up

DC

Go after the Pact every time and slaughter them. They are the weakest and going after the most powerful group AD just be happy to come second.
  • Vivecc
    Vivecc
    ✭✭✭
    hmm lemme guess EOTS is meant to be Equipment of the season ? tbh never heard this shortage before, so its a wild guess
    pc/eu
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sooooo true for TF, EU!
  • Ivehn
    Ivehn
    ✭✭✭

This is very true! DC is strangely all kinds of warped over 'it's a home keep!' Chalman :lol: I don't know what mystic powers it possesses to call DC players to it, but more lives have been claimed by that keep, mile gate, and mine, than anywhere else in Cyrodiil :sweat_smile:

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    raviour wrote: »

*PC EU

Haha yeah. Better to have 200 one-man-armies online!
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haderus, EU, Saturday night

1: DC
    - Signs peace treaty with EP
    - Signs trade agreement with EP
    - Signs defensive agreement with EP
    - Farms Bleakers with EP, defending vigorously against any AD that might stray near.

- Signs peace treaty with DC
    - Signs trade agreement with DC
    - Signs defensive agreement with DC
    - Farms Bleakers with DC, defending vigorously against any AD that might stray near.

3: AD
    - Half of AD takes over the map
    - Other half of AD try to assault Bleakers
    - Remain in small groups throughout the evening, cannot overcome the EP/DC coalition at Bleakers

No matter how you feel about Bleakers farming - it seems to be allowed in the current rules and makes for very effective AP income. Every time I was online over the weekend we (AD) tried to take Bleakers, but we couldn't overcome the EP/DC coalition, at least not while I was online.

PC, EU
    Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
    Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
    @taciti
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TF:

AD:
    - DC is taking Ales
    - EP is taking Drake
    - Time for BRIDGE WARS!!

EP
    - DC is taking Bleaks and Chal
    - AD is at Sej
    - Time for BRIDGE WARS!!

DC:
    - EP is at Sej
    - AD is at Sej
    - Time to push King's
    - no ones there....
    - Time for BRIDGE WARS!!
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • KenCleanAirSystem
    KenCleanAirSystem
    ✭✭✭
    Vivecc wrote: »
    hmm lemme guess EOTS is meant to be Equipment of the season ? tbh never heard this shortage before, so its a wild guess

LOL, no. Eye Of The Storm.
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »
    How factions gets things done:

1. AD

Sheer numbers. No EOTS - trains or permablock trollsquads. 9/10 times when capping anything, AD stands underneath oil shower or suck up siege rain and just die like swarm of ants. Easiest AP farm game has to offer.

2. EP

EOTS heavy armor meta - trains. Pop some ulti and find the loneliest light armored enemy. Repeat 100 times.

3. DC

45 % trollplars / 45 % magDKs / 9 % sorcs and 1% bomber NBs. Stealing keeps and fighting only AD, when AD is pushed back to faregyl.

Apologies, but I have not been playing much as of late due to real life issues, but would someone please explain to me what the following means:

1. EOTS
    2. trollpar
    3. bomber NB

Again, I admit I have not been keeping up, but I find constant use of jargon just kills discussions for those trying to get up to speed. Thanks in advance.
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @jellicles

EOTS: Eye of the Storm, the ultimate ability in the Destruction staff line

Trollpar: a derogatory term for a magicka templar whose build allows them virtual immortality through a combination of blocking and Breath of Life.

Bomber NB: also known as a bomblade, this is a magicka nightblade whose build is meant for taking down huge groups of enemies at once through stealth and the near-simultaneous use of several hard-hitting area-of-effect abilities (usually while dying the process).
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    @jellicles

EOTS: Eye of the Storm, the ultimate ability in the Destruction staff line

Trollpar: a derogatory term for a magicka templar whose build allows them virtual immortality through a combination of blocking and Breath of Life.

Bomber NB: also known as a bomblade, this is a magicka nightblade whose build is meant for taking down huge groups of enemies at once through stealth and the near-simultaneous use of several hard-hitting area-of-effect abilities (usually while dying the process).

Greetings, @casparian, thank you so much for the clear explanation of the jargon used here. I appreciate it.