The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Jesters Festival

• Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Every time this thread gets bumped now I get excited because I think it's the ZOS post... silly ZOS icon. :cry:

Dev Tracker is your friend.

Sometimes.

Other times it lies to you with temptation.
    The Legendary Nothing
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junipus wrote: »
    Every time this thread gets bumped now I get excited because I think it's the ZOS post... silly ZOS icon. :cry:

Dev Tracker is your friend.

Sometimes.

Other times it lies to you with temptation.

Generally I keep an eye on it, but just hitting recent and seeing ZOS icon and the Jesters was making me get all excited. :cry:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can you get the quest from all three of the jesters each day (i.e. three quests a day) or is it just one quest per day?

Khajiit she is curious.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Yeah pretty confusing where it says you will find one of each jester in each location but you can talk to each one?
    Options
  • Inquisitor_Wind
    Inquisitor_Wind
    ✭✭✭
    any idea if there will be an 2x exp boost ?
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Can you get the quest from all three of the jesters each day (i.e. three quests a day) or is it just one quest per day?

Khajiit she is curious.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

You can do all three quests each day.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Khajiit she is curious.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Most many thanks for the clarification yes. Three happy surprise boxes each day for this one and for as many of her apprentices as possible.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Khajiit she is curious.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Thanks Gina. Looks like I will be busy.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Khajiit she is curious.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Thanks Gina. Looks like I will be busy.

Dang, same here and people were leading to the thought of you could get motif pages from doing the dailies but it seems its only the style materials not actual motif pages, or wait nvm I read it wrong just an ingredient in alchemy, prov, or a health glyph
    Edited by Cpt_Teemo on March 21, 2017 4:10PM
    Options
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excitement.
    Options
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Inquisitor_Wind, yes, the official article mentions a "Pie of Misrule" which will give double XP buff for two hours at a time.
    Options
  • Inquisitor_Wind
    Inquisitor_Wind
    ✭✭✭

@Inquisitor_Wind, yes, the official article mentions a "Pie of Misrule" which will give double XP buff for two hours at a time.

yes when i posted the comment , it wasnt there in official article , they edited it later
    Options
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least you get double xp ideal for leveling new characters lol

So it stays with us after the festival? People can use it on their new wardens?

Btw, I liked the voice acting. I wonder if the voice actors are in a perma contract to come back and do events. Or if zos just calls them up and goes, "Hay, there's one more thing we need you to do."
    Options
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jemcrystal wrote: »
    At least you get double xp ideal for leveling new characters lol

So it stays with us after the festival? People can use it on their new wardens?

Btw, I liked the voice acting. I wonder if the voice actors are in a perma contract to come back and do events. Or if zos just calls them up and goes, "Hay, there's one more thing we need you to do."

It wont give Double XP after the Festival but you will still have the Momento :)
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
    Options