Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Harvest Map's module "HARVESTFARM"

swgs1994
swgs1994
Soul Shriven
So I got a question for you fellow players, at least for those who use addons. So yesterday I from curiosity have activated module HARVESTFARM from Harvest Map addon and it created me a track, when I reached marker I was kicked (disconnected) from server to logging screen and terms of use for Addon has appeared to accept.
What happened?
Did game kicked me because I violated terms of addon fair use? I can log back in, but I wonder why server disconnected me and showed me rules to accept once again. As far as I know until I activate third party programs in conjuction with this addon I won't be banned or not?
Well If that module is considered cheat so why It is still implemented inside that Harvest Map.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I very much doubt this was kicking due to the add-on.

There was an update to the Privacy Policy for everyone yesterday which is probably why you saw that appear, the add-on is legal and you won't be banned for its use. There are far worse like "lazy writs" which automates your entire daily writ for you and people don't get banned for that.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."