The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Land Pirates! Major City! Guild Trader! No weekly $$$!

Eman484
Eman484
Join Land Pirates today...one of the longest running and most active end game guilds in eso. We provide a great trader location with no weekly fee. Just $5k for initial trader access....message eman484 for details!
Edited by Eman484 on March 14, 2017 10:10PM
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Shadowfen
  • Tanoros
    Tanoros
    Hello. I'd like to join. Could you add GT: Tanoros

Thanks
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Your invite was sent....initial deposit is 5k but no weekly fee after that...message eeman48ror cone to guild chat 1 if you want to participate in end game play!
  • TaranisAries
    Please invite me to your guild by HORNYTOADZ
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Will get you an invite shortly....just make initial deposit in guild bank for trader access!
  • Xenofear
    Xenofear
    Hey I'd like to join GT: ShadowraithxXXx
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    @Xenofear Invite sent!
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Look for weekly contests starting this week!!
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Best location in Stormhold! 1st trader coming from wayshrine! Business is booming!
  • Eman484
    Eman484
    Still recruiting...contact t me for details
  • DrDingleBerri
    GT The Shaved Bear
  • VermasNobi31
    VermasNobi31
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite please.
    GT RAVEN5 FURY
    Carpe Diem!
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." Albert Einstein
    "Man's inhumanity to Man makes countless thousands mourn!" Robert Burns
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Truly wonderful the mind of a child." Grand Master Yoda