Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Will this work? Templar, magicka, ,healer, offtank. XD

Honghua
Honghua
✭✭✭
So after my extensive research, even thou i havent played this game a lot, i came with the character build i want to play on. Maybe it is not the best tank or dps in the game, not a dedicated healer, but as far as i am playing it, it is nice to play anyway.
Race: Breton - for magic cost reduction, magicka and magic resistance
Attributes: Full Magicka
Armor: Full Heavy - for extra hp, extra sustain from constitution, resistances. Going to reconsider it for undaunted passive to put extra 1 piece of light and med armor for pve if i will hit 33.5k resistances.
Weapon: Sword + shield, for extra resistances and bonuses that comes up with shield.

Skills:
Ultimate - Using Empowering Sweep at the moment, thinking about Solar Prison for dungeons or Spell Wall.
1. Puncturing Sweep - obviously, aoe damaging and healing ability, what could go wrong. D:
2. Reflective Light or Vampire's Bane - i love this ability, the nice source of dps, but dont forget about the 2 pretty powerful passive that comes with it. It gives us 2 buffs, Major Prophecy increasing critical rate for spells and minor Minor Sorcery 5% dmg increase upon activating the ability for 20 sec from this tree passive. Not to mention ultimate higher resource regen with another passive. This synergize with puncturing sweeps, causing it to crit much often and make a better use from 10% critical damage bonus from passive.
3. Structured Entropy from mages guild - seems nice but i am not sure is it better than Purifying Light or not. Purifying Light probably increases the damage towards 1 target while the entropy gives us a buff for our entire kit. It also heals us, not much but just enough thou. With this ability we are having 2 minor and major spell damage buffs, and the ability increases our hp pool by 8%, max magicka by 2% and renegeration by 2% while slotted.
4. Restoring Focus or Channeled Focus - Free resistances for magic and physical dmg and also a major mending increasing our heals by 25%. The first morph increases the healing for another 8% and the decreases damage by 8%, the second one give us additional magicka regeneration, X every 0.5 second that may be incredibly handy to for us. The big thing about this ability is, the buffs works for another 8 seconds if we leave the circle, plus it buffs our allies as well. I found it the best deffensive ability for templar.
5. Radiant ward or blazing shield - nothing to say, a good shield with some damage.

A second slot will be for the puncture with the resistances debuff and a Remembrance as the ultimate in a emergency case in pve. I would also put the Deep Slash for that extra damage reduction. Not sure about other spells in the second slot, yet the weapon will be sword + shield for sure.

How do you think about my character idea? o:)
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is nothing wrong with it so far,

what will be on your second bar?
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Honghua
    Honghua
    ✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »

1. Puncture for magic resistance reduction and 15 sec taunt,
    2. Deep slash for dmg reduction
    3. Remembrance as ult for emergency mass heal.
    4. Repentance
    For 5 and 6 possibly some vampire skills, but have to think about it. Most likely
    5. Radiant Glory for extra heals and dmg
    6. Purifying Light for even more extra healing.
  • Honghua
    Honghua
    ✭✭✭
    Honghua wrote: »
    Johngo0036 wrote: »

1. Puncture for magic resistance reduction and 15 sec taunt,
    2. Deep slash for dmg reduction
    3. Remembrance as ult for emergency mass heal.
    4. Repentance
    For 5 and 6 possibly some vampire skills, but have to think about it. Most likely
    5. Radiant Glory for extra heals and dmg
    6. Purifying Light for even more extra healing.

However im not sure, is having repentance at second slot is going to give me buffs even if i am using first?