The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Performance is suffering on PS4

Tholian1
Tholian1
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure if it is the overpopulation of most zones since One Tamriel, or something else, but my PS4 seems to struggle with frame rates in many areas. Zones take a lot longer to load in now and I am consistently hit with a delayed second loading screen in certain areas after things already loaded.
PS4 Pro NA
  • kelswong13
    kelswong13
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Things have gotten much worst in Dolmens. Especially those in Auridon, it gets so crowded when you reach there, you just stop moving for few secs, then it just basically fast forward everything infront of you.

I've tried everything suggested by ZoS, like using LAN cable, changing the DNS, power cycle the router etc etc, nothing works.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find once it gets more than 12 players on-screen doing stuff, it starts to suffer. Duels happening in cities make it lag for me, a lot, and I'm not even participating in the duel.