Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Console Buff Timers for PC?

Turelus
Turelus
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Stupid question of the week from me.

I keep seeing mention Morrowind is adding buff timers for console, I take it we're getting this on PC as well?

So I can run a core buff system rather than using add-ons.
@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
"Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."

Best Answer

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say its an good chance it will come on pc too.
    Just having more common code make the game easier to work with.
    Hopefully its works well also for tracking back bar skills.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Answer ✓
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Im not sure it has even been confirmed yet. They have spoken loosely on the subject in the past, but i have yet to see any reason to believe these are coming with morrowind launch.

That being said, any core addition to the base client is universal to both versions of the game. The only exception to this is that there is no way to access the chat ui found on console on the pc platform. A key feature like buff tracking will come on both clients, you can be sure of it. They will never omit QOL features on pc simply because 3rd party add ons have it covered.