Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dark Brotherhood Quest line and Skill Points?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, i was wondering if you need to put skill points in the DB skill line as you go through the quest line to complete it? I am a Mag Sorc so dont know if that matters. I am leveling up still at CP 190 and need skill points still due to doing all the crafts but would love to go ahead and do this quest line. But just didnt know if when i get the skill points from the quests if they need to go right back into the DB skill line? Thank you
  • Hearsay_
    Hearsay_
    ✭✭
    You don't have to place any skill points into the Dark Brotherhood skill line in order to complete the quest line.

If memory serves, the main quests are unlocked as you level the Dark Brotherhood skill line from 1 - 10. Which can be done through contracts and achievements related to Dark Brotherhood.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't HAVE to put any skill points in the DB skills, but it does help. You can do the entire questline without using any skill points on DB stuff.
  • ARIES SERPICO
    ARIES SERPICO
    ✭✭
    Yep do daily quest to help level faster plus a chance to get DB motifs from assissinate daily if you don alert the guards 5 times. The shadowy supplier is a good passsve because it gives you alchemy mats or useful poisons on 20hr cooldown