Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haderus XBox NA

• Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    SneaK wrote: »
    The most organized PVP guild I've seen is DEECO.

LOL

That's not even the funniest part. Imagine a full raid only being 80% as effective as DEECO ;)

Haha. Please list off the stunning number of EP XBox PVP guilds that are even remotely organized. Laugh all you want, but there aren't all that many. This is pretty much why I play solo most of the time.

I'll tell you this, DEECO is sub-par by any type of guild standards. I'm not hating, I just have experience running with guilds that are actually organized and optimized. If there were the type of organized raids on xbox na like there are on pc na then DEECO would have been dissolved by now. The only reason they've even got a semblance of relevance is because they're one of like 2 guilds that bother with map control.

LOL

That's not even the funniest part. Imagine a full raid only being 80% as effective as DEECO ;)

Haha. Please list off the stunning number of EP XBox PVP guilds that are even remotely organized. Laugh all you want, but there aren't all that many. This is pretty much why I play solo most of the time.

I would imagine that's why @Lexxypwns is laughing.

Their performance speaks more than I could...

I don't disagree at all. Still, setting PC aside, I think it's fair to say they are the most organized XBox EP NA PVP guild.

I would still love to hear any suggestions, on XBox EP, who are better.

Please note that I've been out of DEECO for a good 6 months so I'm more curious than anything.

Who cares if they're the most effective EP pvp guild or not? Their performance has spoken for itself and calling them effective is a big stretch don't you think?
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL

I'll tell you this, DEECO is sub-par by any type of guild standards. I'm not hating, I just have experience running with guilds that are actually organized and optimized. If there were the type of organized raids on xbox na like there are on pc na then DEECO would have been dissolved by now. The only reason they've even got a semblance of relevance is because they're one of like 2 guilds that bother with map control.

LOL

I don't disagree at all. Still, setting PC aside, I think it's fair to say they are the most organized XBox EP NA PVP guild.

Please note that I've been out of DEECO for a good 6 months so I'm more curious than anything.

Who cares if they're the most effective EP pvp guild or not? Their performance has spoken for itself and calling them effective is a big stretch don't you think?

Someone had asked earlier who we thought was the top one. That was my answer.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL

LOL

Lol they are honestly the only one. EP doesn't really run zerg groups. But I don't see a difference between say a Deeco and glow glows templar group or the 10 million man DC army in haderus. They all have the same quality players. All the zerg guilds seem the same to me
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL

LOL

Lol they are honestly the only one. EP doesn't really run zerg groups. But I don't see a difference between say a Deeco and glow glows templar group or the 10 million man DC army in haderus. They all have the same quality players. All the zerg guilds seem the same to me

Imagine a world where they all chose the same campaign and competed against each other..........
    Edited by SneaK on March 17, 2017 3:10PM
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭

come on rat we all know EP zergs as much as anyone else lol and right now DC has been pretty useless in haddy for about a week now.
    Edited by texassob on March 17, 2017 2:07PM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    texassob wrote: »
    come on rat we all know EP zergs as much as anyone else lol and right now DC has been pretty useless in haddy for about a week now.

Everyone zergs. We EP just do it in 100 groups of 1!
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    lol oh ok
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deeco use to be very highly organized. However I will say that the "golden years" of the guild has since pass. What with all the usual problems every guild will go through, and the overall objective view of PvP that the Ebonheart pact has puts a futher strain onto the guild. In standards of all alliances I will say that Deeco is till a rarther effective guild, but they are held back by an alliance that no longer really see PvP campaign as a goal to win a war, but instead a place to pad AP income and indiviual skill. And when you have many players who come into PvP just for "personal" gain, it makes it very difficult for a small group of players to effecdtivly acomplish anything on their own. As someone mention eariler. Deeco is one of few guilds that focus on map controll.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emothic wrote: »
    Deeco use to be very highly organized. However I will say that the "golden years" of the guild has since pass. What with all the usual problems every guild will go through, and the overall objective view of PvP that the Ebonheart pact has puts a futher strain onto the guild. In standards of all alliances I will say that Deeco is till a rarther effective guild, but they are held back by an alliance that no longer really see PvP campaign as a goal to win a war, but instead a place to pad AP income and indiviual skill. And when you have many players who come into PvP just for "personal" gain, it makes it very difficult for a small group of players to effecdtivly acomplish anything on their own. As someone mention eariler. Deeco is one of few guilds that focus on map controll.

What Emothic said.

Also, tell everyone DK said hello. Haha.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL

LOL

The only thing that trigger

LOL

LOL

Imagine a world where they all chose the same campaign and competed against each other..........

Dude, that's the thing that gets me about these Xbox guilds. They try so hard to avoid fighting each other, its always just farming pugs =/. I'm tired of playing solo all the time but every guild is just worried about farming AP and zerging emp with multiple groups during off hours.
    Emothic wrote: »

While Deeco may be the only or one of the only EP guilds focusing on map control, there's not a lot of guilds focusing on map control in the other 2 factions either, so I'm pretty sure that's not a valid excuse. But, when your 5 man groups get 1vXed, especially by a casual scrub like myself, you're not a good guild, period.
    Edited by Lexxypwns on March 17, 2017 2:39PM
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really need to find the time, inclination and motivation to make a new PVP guild.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭

What Emothic said.

Also, tell everyone DK said hello. Haha.

I'm not in the guild anymore. I left the guild early January becuase I stopped playing the game.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really need to find the time, inclination and motivation to make a new PVP guild.

Nah, just reroll blue and come duo with me. Big guilds are lame ;)
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Lexxypwns wrote: »

While Deeco may be the only or one of the only EP guilds focusing on map control, there's not a lot of guilds focusing on map control in the other 2 factions either, so I'm pretty sure that's not a valid excuse. But, when your 5 man groups get 1vXed, especially by a casual scrub like myself, you're not a good guild, period.

That is a very limited amount of information. Too much is missing to fully get an understanding of many of possible reasons and situations on what a indiviual can 1 v x a group. The list of all the reasons, secenerios, possiblities, and so on are too many to count and type. So I will conter to say that your statement is not really vaild either. As well as I will say that I've seen many of the will organized guilds of the other alliance get 1 v xed as well, thus severly reducing the impact of your statement.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry Lexxy. I'm a one character guy. There is a zero percent chance that I ever take the time to build up someone to the level of my main character again.

But ... you'll be happy to know that I should finally reach Undaunted 7 this weekend so I'll be pushing out 49k magic in your direction soon enough!
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude, that's the thing that gets me about these Xbox guilds. They try so hard to avoid fighting each other, its always just farming pugs =/. I'm tired of playing solo all the time but every guild is just worried about farming AP and zerging emp with multiple groups during off hours.

Yep. Its basically the big 3 map focused guilds all just squat in different campaigns. Cyro would be so much better if they all competed against each other, instead of having 3 buff servers.

I've been home to Skull for like the last month or so, and literally every night Red runs 3 bars through each and every keep at a time until the whole map is red. They storm the gates after like they're going on a scroll run (everyday), but we don't have scrolls, lol.
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭

Yep. Its basically the big 3 map focused guilds all just squat in different campaigns. Cyro would be so much better if they all competed against each other, instead of having 3 buff servers.

I've been home to Skull for like the last month or so, and literally every night Red runs 3 bars through each and every keep at a time until the whole map is red. They storm the gates after like they're going on a scroll run (everyday), but we don't have scrolls, lol.

yep its annoying i dont understand the point of gating makes the campaign ***
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol oh ok

Yes I have seen the ep zerg get dirty as well as the ad zerg. I was mainly speaking about haderus though where the DC zergs alot harder. it really doesn't matter what time it is. there is always a 50 man DC zerg in haderus. All of the alliances zerg down one campaign haderus just happen to be the campaign that DC zergs down. The other 2 alliances just can't compete with the size of the DC groups in haderus
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol oh ok

Yes I have seen the ep zerg get dirty as well as the ad zerg. I was mainly speaking about haderus though where the DC zergs alot harder. it really doesn't matter what time it is. there is always a 50 man DC zerg in haderus. All of the alliances zerg down one campaign haderus just happen to be the campaign that DC zergs down. The other 2 alliances just can't compete with the size of the DC groups in haderus

Edit: I meant to quote your other post
  • SRASinister
    SRASinister
    ✭✭✭

Sorry Lexxy. I'm a one character guy. There is a zero percent chance that I ever take the time to build up someone to the level of my main character again.

But ... you'll be happy to know that I should finally reach Undaunted 7 this weekend so I'll be pushing out 49k magic in your direction soon enough!

Lol @ the undaunted 7 bit. My guild made fun of me since i hit undaunted 7 like a month ago on my main for the longest time.
    Xbox One NA: Sins of Daemons
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol @ the undaunted 7 bit. My guild made fun of me since i hit undaunted 7 like a month ago on my main for the longest time.

The struggle is real. lol