The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

First blue screen followed by a long load screen then a 304 in the new campaign

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
It's going to be a long month in Scourge

~Deedle
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    Error 304 typically occurs after you have been booted from the ESO megaserver and are attempting to log back in. When this occurs, it can sometimes take a bit of time for the server to register that your character is no longer in game, so it won't allow you to log back in right away.

If you are encounter this error, you should wait a full 15-20 minutes before attempting to log in again. If the issue persists, check the Service Alerts page to see if the game is experiencing an outage or going through maintenance.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • Deedleqwerty
    Deedleqwerty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_PeterT wrote: »
    Error 304 typically occurs after you have been booted from the ESO megaserver and are attempting to log back in. When this occurs, it can sometimes take a bit of time for the server to register that your character is no longer in game, so it won't allow you to log back in right away.

If you are encounter this error, you should wait a full 15-20 minutes before attempting to log in again. If the issue persists, check the Service Alerts page to see if the game is experiencing an outage or going through maintenance.

Thanks for the reply. I'm having a similar issue now, except I can't login at all. I'll give it a while and try again.
    ~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
    CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
    See you in Cyrodiil