The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO: Morrowind – Battlegrounds Basics"

• Jaybe_Mawfaka
    Jaybe_Mawfaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks promising.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ummmm ? @ZOS_BrianWheeler I would like to see this be Battlegrounds, and not Battlefarms please.

Thanks ?

( Crossing Fingers )
  • Efaritay
    Efaritay
    ✭✭✭
    PURPLE YES

As the song goes with a play on words

"I'm a motherSorcin' STORM LORD"
    "Don't tickle the Dragon if you can't take the heat"

EU ¦ EP
    Project Nova

Efaritay ¦ Breton ¦ Sorcerer - Calloniel ¦ Redguard ¦ Templar
    Arrow Rain ¦ Bosmer ¦ Nightblade - Breath of Life ¦ Breton ¦ Templar
    Taunts-with-Spoons ¦ Argonian ¦ Dragonknight - Kipp's Secret Lover ¦ Redguard ¦ Sorcerer
    Vrixaura ¦ Breton ¦ Nightblade - Miss Snuffles ¦ Khajiit ¦ Nightblade - Effy ¦ Dunmer ¦ Dragonknight
    Deadric Lord Slayer ¦ Monster Hunter ¦ Tamriel Hero ¦ Savior of Nirn ¦ Enemy of Coldharbour ¦ Explorer ¦ Hero of Wrothgar ¦ Master Theif
  • Svensan
    Svensan
    Soul Shriven
    Finally, after 3 years we are seeing some small scale pvp battlegrounds!
  • Mustard
    Mustard
    ✭✭✭✭
    All hail Cheat Engine!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, this looks amazing. Morrowind is shaping up to be great. Well done ZOS, cant wait!!
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP cannot be a thing in BGs, it would be 15 minutes of no one dying.
  • Seregolas
    Seregolas
    It's looking great what you are promising us so far!

I would like to make a couple of suggestions in order to improve battlegrounds. The concept of 4v4v4 is really new and I can not say that I saw such a thing in a different game. For a competition it is not that helpful since three different parties are not able to compete with each other directly. There is always a chance for one side to team up with the other side in order to "prevent" one side from winning. For the regular gamers it does not matter but once this "mode" enters a setting of an competitive environment it might cause problems.

I hope zenimax reconsiders a 6v6 battleground that is embedded into a "campaign" mode similar to the one you can find in "For Honor". So at the end of such a campaign aka season all players who actively participated in that season will get a reward and the winning faction will get a "special" reward. This should further promote faction identity and a competitive spirit such a game mode as battlegrounds desire. It also creates the feeling that the battleground we took part in had an impact on "Tamriel".

I can not see that a game mode designed around a 4v4v4 can ever become a competitive mode that achieves the jump into the e-sports scene.
    Edited by Seregolas on March 16, 2017 3:45PM
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you :) lol